Nolensville at Tullahoma

TTownFan50

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tullahoma got the fall break game out of the way this past week against Lawrence County. 31-0 struggle win. Yes, it was a struggle win because it took Tullahoma a while to get things going. Tullahoma is outscoring it’s opponents by an avg of 32 pts a game. I think Nolensville does better than that. I predict 35-14 Tullahoma. The run game will be too much in the end. Tullahoma will reach goal 2 on the season and capture the first region title in several years. 

This game is hard to predict for me because I can’t see Nolensville’s game statistics.  Both are 3-0 in the conference.  Thanks to covid they have only played one common opponent (Lawrence County) and they both won, easily based on the scores.  The one thing that does stand out is the points for PF and points against PA.  Assuming ?preps is correct Nolensville has 180 PF and 140 PA, while Tullahoma has 261 PF and 67 PA.  Tullahoma’s numbers do not include the 2 points for covid win.  Based on this one set of numbers, it appears to me that Nolensville’s offense barely out scores, 22 points per game, what it defense gives up, 17 points per game   Tullahoma’s defense gives up less than 10 points per game while the offense scores 40 points per game.  I believe the game is close early; but, Tullahoma pulls away for a 35 to 7 win.

Edited by TTownFan50

2 hours ago, TTownFan50 said:

This game is hard to predict for me because I can’t see Nolensville’s game statistics.  Both are 3-0 in the conference.  Thanks to covid they have only played one common opponent (Lawrence County) and they both won, easily based on the scores.  The one thing that does stand out is the points for PF and points against PA.  Assuming ?preps is correct Nolensville has 180 PF and 140 PA, while Tullahoma has 261 PF and 67 PA.  Tullahoma’s numbers do not include the 2 points for covid win.  Based on this one set of numbers, it appears to me that Nolensville’s offense barely out scores, 22 points per game, what it defense gives up, 17 points per game   Tullahoma’s defense gives up less than 10 points per game while the offense scores 40 points per game.  I believe the game is close early; but, Tullahoma pulls away for a 35 to 7 win.

Nolensville beat Maplewood 42-0. It is shown as 32-10. Not much of a difference though. 

12 hours ago, BigDaddyDave said:

Will this game be broadcast on a NFHS or live streamed on Facebook or YouTube? Time to do some scouting.

Tullahoma has a YouTube stream, but I believe it is audio only. The game is up for game of the week on MyTV30, if it wins the voting.