Marion at Silverdale

Bushog02

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... You jailhouse fellars shouldnt have open recruiting interviews on campus.  I garuntee you that Childress man got real mad about that mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

LPP68AO.... we'll have to have them at Top of the Rock then. Is momma calmed down? I was told she had that Childress man on speed dial but just so happens the youngin got to start last week. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

15 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

LPP68AO.... we'll have to have them at Top of the Rock then. Is momma calmed down? I was told she had that Childress man on speed dial but just so happens the youngin got to start last week. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

Weren't you the one who orchestrated the field house meeting? :roll:   

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

LRDAO... What is this top of the rock mess? I garuntee you that Starky man and Mathis man interviewed a potential player on jasper jailhouse high campus.  If you don't believe me ask that Childress man.  Im not joking either.

2 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

The regular starter was in street clothes last week. It’s my understanding 7 is the backup QB so someone had to start. LMBO

8 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

The valley is always fair game but when you start going into Chattanooga and up north it's a little different. When's the last time a kid that was qb in little league at sp was the qb in high school? Kitt was at NJ, Holland was from Grundy, Sanders is from Grundy and if the Hunter kid stays next year he's from Hixson.  

You have to admit you've brought in some pretty good talent. #11, 64, 75, 28, 7, .....

You guys will win it all but could have won it regardless, as weak as 1A is this year.

Our freshman is homegrown and the parents are homegrown and their parents and so on...all homegrown.  You didn’t go to Chattanooga but you went to Whitwell and Dade Co.  You had one from NJ but he went back, so get outta here with that mess.  I guess your assistant coaches couldn’t keep him happy.  

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

4 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

The regular starter was in street clothes last week. It’s my understanding 7 is the backup QB so someone had to start. LMBO

Boy that's awfully convenient as my feien said a week or so ago.

Bass, we also thought we would beat them handily last year.  It will be a tight game i assume.  Us being one dimensional really hurts us.  #7 should come up the road, he could have started here.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Our freshman is homegrown and the parents are homegrown and their parents and so on...all homegrown.  You didn’t go to Chattanooga but you went to Whitwell and Dade Co.  You had one from NJ but he went back, so get outta here with that mess.  I guess your assistant coaches couldn’t keep him happy.  

The whitwell and dade kid came in middle schoolike sanders.  That's a lot different than getting kids out of alternative school or getting them from detroit, Maryland, Canada.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Boy that's awfully convenient as my feien said a week or so ago.

Bass, we also thought we would beat them handily last year.  It will be a tight game i assume.  Us being one dimensional really hurts us.  #7 should come up the road, he could have started here.

What is this?  Felon or Friend? :)

• Like 1