VOLnWTN

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

So, Peabody is #1.  McKenzie is setting #2 with Adamsville left to play.  If A'Ville gets the win, then here we are with a 3 way tie.  McKenzie, UC, and A'Ville.  Isn't overall record the next tie breaker?

If it is a 3 way tie in which the 3 schools in question all beat each other then overall record separates the tie. Then of the 2 remaining teams the winner of the heads up match up would determine the next finisher. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

If it is a 3 way tie in which the 3 schools in question all beat each other then overall record separates the tie. Then of the 2 remaining teams the winner of the heads up match up would determine the next finisher. 

That is what I thought.  McKenzie will have one less game for the year. West Carroll bailed on us. 

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

For me personally I have said the Rebels was a top 10 or even top 5 ,UC is not great and the game was to the wire,I rest my hat in UC played out of their mind and The Rebels had fall break blues !

IMO McKenzie would have never been in the ballgame with Trenton if it had not been for the Ref’s. I told people all last week that the UC -McKenzie game would be close. Those 2 teams are evenly matched. I also knew that it would be difficult for McKenzie to defend the UC offense. My opinion is if we play McKenzie again in the playoffs it should not be a close game.

8 minutes ago, BigTTowner said:

IMO McKenzie would have never been in the ballgame with Trenton if it had not been for the Ref’s. I told people all last week that the UC -McKenzie game would be close. Those 2 teams are evenly matched. I also knew that it would be difficult for McKenzie to defend the UC offense. My opinion is if we play McKenzie again in the playoffs it should not be a close game.

And I can tell you, that was by far the worst defensive game we have played since the Drew Haye's days.  Granted, UC's FB and QB were a handful.  But we were CLEARLY not in position and breaking assignments.  When you lose contain on the outside, my 10 year old little girl can run down the sideline. 

Edited by VOLnWTN