Waverly travels to Riverside for Regional Championship

vandyfan1

6 minutes ago, Wavo2004 said:

Ok well how is Eville run defense 

If everyone is healthy at Eagleville they will be a hard out for anyone in the playoffs. They won’t get out coached and their players are solid. #44 would have been the Region MVP if he didn’t get hurt in the first game. Huntland (when healthy) is a solid 1A team Eagleville dominated them until #44 left the game. Eagleville QB is a playmaker and he’s missed some games as well this year. 

9 minutes ago, Salem said:

If everyone is healthy at Eagleville they will be a hard out for anyone in the playoffs. They won’t get out coached and their players are solid. #44 would have been the Region MVP if he didn’t get hurt in the first game. Huntland (when healthy) is a solid 1A team Eagleville dominated them until #44 left the game. Eagleville QB is a playmaker and he’s missed some games as well this year. 

Is there defense good enough to stop #20 for Riverside?

18 minutes ago, Pantherpride45 said:

Ol was confused with blocking assignments all night with wavo’s 4-2-5

Hopefully we have a few tricks up our sleeves for the playoffs. People have questioned Waverly all year including myself. Friday let me know all I needed. Always new we had the talent but could the coaches and the kids play and coach a complete game was my question. From coaching to following the assessments we did great against a good Riverside team. The only thing I have to say is I would like to see Houston lower his shoulder a little more when running the ball the kid is big and fast and it would make those dbacks pay for trying to tackle him! Same thing for Dooley that kid is a beast also would like to see him lay the lumber a little more. By far the best waverly team Friday night I have seen since we went to Trenton to play. Would also like to see Dooley and the receivers get more on the same page. 

Edited by vandyfan1