Waverly travels to Riverside for Regional Championship

vandyfan1

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

I have been saying for a while now that if Waverly doesn’t win they would end up in third but getting a lot of push back. 

Regional games should have trumped any other games. If a regional game couldn’t have been played because of covid then they should have made it up by canceling a non regional game. I don’t know what the TSSAA was thinking! East Hickman straight up dodged Waverly by using covid to their advantage.

I will say that I agree with you on the regional games trumping non-region game. 

4 minutes ago, vandyman1010 said:

Has Waverly beat anyone that has a winning record?  I'm taking Johnny Frost and Riverside by three touchdowns. Riverside beats Adamsville and Adamsville thumps GC and they played waverly close... I'm not sold that Waverly can beat Riverside.  Should be interesting.

Well vandyman it all depends on how the boys play and how the play calling goes. I hope we show up and play ball. We got to many play makers. And if want to ask if waverly has beat anybody with a winning record you have to look at the games waverly has got to play. Especially with not having a preseason. The covid mess has hit our team pretty bad. Are you a McEwen fan? This kinda post reminds me of that orange juice guy that post for the Warriors!

6 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Well vandyman it all depends on how the boys play and how the play calling goes. I hope we show up and play ball. We got to many play makers. And if want to ask if waverly has beat anybody with a winning record you have to look at the games waverly has got to play. Especially with not having a preseason. The covid mess has hit our team pretty bad. Are you a McEwen fan? This kinda post reminds me of that orange juice guy that post for the Warriors!

I think Waverly comes to play . 

3 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

So you didn't play Fairview and East.  Both with a winning records.  I just feel Riverside is the better team.  Does Broadway call the offense?  He scored a lot of points with a bad team in Dickson.  Good news is this is why we get to play and find out.  No, I'm not affiliated with McEwen but I do like orange juice. Covid isn't a good excuse because it has hit everyone.  I don't think anyone had a preseason.

5 minutes ago, vandyman1010 said:

So you didn't play Fairview and East.  Both with a winning records.  I just feel Riverside is the better team.  Does Broadway call the offense?  He scored a lot of points with a bad team in Dickson.  Good news is this is why we get to play and find out.  No, I'm not affiliated with McEwen but I do like orange juice. Covid isn't a good excuse because it has hit everyone.  I don't think anyone had a preseason.

Look at the teams that are playing good ball right now they have a lot of games underneath them we don’t. But like you say we will find out if your three score prediction is right. I don’t think it will be.

Just now, vandyfan1 said:

Look at the teams that are playing good ball right now they have a lot of games underneath them we don’t. But like you say we will find out if your three score prediction is right. I don’t think it will be.

Good luck to you guys.  I don't have a dog in the hunt.  Just stating my opinion which means nothing haha.. 

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

Ok vandy u done told everyone what we running, what can we expect from your tigers

2 hours ago, vandyman1010 said:

We would have spanked East and would have ran with Fairview. Unfortunately we tend to play up or down depending on our opponent. I’m sure you know about that. East’s coach ran from Waverly hoping for a first round home game. He hasn’t beaten anyone with a pulse. Btw. You never answered my question on the East Hickman thread. What would Gary Harris have done? I bet he wouldn’t have ran like a big sandy vag!