Peabody @ Gibson County

PHSRollTide

55 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Milan is the only team that hasn’t been gibson countyesque the last three years. We lose quite a bit of our line next year. so honestly I don’t know how good we will be but I also don’t know what we have to replace them so the line could be fine. We do keep the majority of our skill players though. 

In 1A...in that region...you will have zero problems.  The outliers are is LC back?  And do they move us across the river?

11 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

10-0 year for 2nd consecutive year, congrats to players and coaches. According to some of the GC faithful on the live steam our ride is about to come to the end though :roflol:

It would be 3 consecutive but Gibson County was the team that beat Peabody in 2018.  

Congrats on a great season I couldn't resist taking that jab.  :roflol:

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Milan is the only team that hasn’t been gibson countyesque the last three years. We lose quite a bit of our line next year. so honestly I don’t know how good we will be but I also don’t know what we have to replace them so the line could be fine. We do keep the majority of our skill players though. 

I think the sophomore 51 has the ability to step up next season and center the ball well for the Tide.  In my opinion he did well this season  as a back-up before his injury.  

Guards will return. 

Now at tackle two seniors will have to be replaced    It’ll be a tall task to do.  Minis and Hopkins are men on the field.  It’ll be fun to see what young guys rise to the occasion.