Region 6-3A Championship Game: Fairview @ Stewart County

BoardHater71

On 10/28/2020 at 9:44 PM, vandyfan1 said:

Yea but to be honest it’s probably true. That region is extremely weak Fairview has dominated for a long time. Camden use to keep it interesting but not in a while. Waverly and Fairview should have some good battles the next couple of years. I haven’t looked but I’d say Stewart’s  resume isn’t that good at all this year. But like howdoitknow said they have had a good year and should be proud.

Welp

3 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I know right!! I will gladly eat my crow and congrats to Stewart County! I truly mean that!!!!!!!

shocked that’s all I can say

Me too. I wasn't able to make this game and didn't have any updates. 

I'll have to say that I'm genuinely happy for Stewart County. I'd rather turn it over to them than anyone else. I know Dover is a happy place tonight. 

• Like 1

On 10/28/2020 at 7:55 PM, FVJackets said:

Fairview will be the first decent team they have played this season.  

Color me shocked.  Congrats  to Stewart county. Ya'll been whipping boys a long time. Very happy for you. will say I was impressed with Fairview when we played earlier this season. They were a very good  physical football team, Had I picked this game It would have been them in a blow out. Again congratulations