Milan about to get the hammer?

FuzzyFootballs44

Just now, Mustang1969 said:

Didn’t this happen several years ago with another kid from Jackson? Seems like he was a lineman?

Yes. Under Morris. We had a kid transfer to Milan from USJ. His parents got divorced. After the divorce his mom stayed in Jackson in the family home and dad moved to an apartment in Milan. Parents had joint custody. Kid stayed with dad during the week and mom on weekends. The problem was the utilities at the family home stayed in dads name so it was a Bona fide move under tssaa rules. Milan had to forfeit first five. 

5 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

Don’t have a dog in this fight I’m from Middle TN. Just curious tho, what’s you stake in all this? Seems like you know an awful lot? Btw welcome to the T, since you joined yesterday.

He has no stake. FuzzBall is a troll and he ain’t even very good at it. We need to get @MJGOLDENBEARSover here to show all these amateurs how a profession troll operates. :)

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

14 minutes ago, Buzzball1 said:

It will all be brought to light one way or another, I’m giving TSSAA their chance to do their job first. Easy on the name calling man. Not a good look. Ephesians 4:31 :rolleyes:

From my an unbiased point of view. Why don’t you take your own advice and let the TSSAA do their job and stop spreading hear say or just tell the good people what “your” facts are. If Milan is in violation, I hope they get the “hammer” dropped on them. Never had the stomach for cheaters.