Milan about to get the hammer?

FuzzyFootballs44

On 10/28/2020 at 8:20 PM, PulaskiT said:

Of course he been silent since he stated they would go 5-5 at worst! 

i believe that was a poll about surprises in the top 10 for 2020, something about sleepers and putting liberty at 10

and yes, the worst Liberty should be currently is .500, our initial schedule was laughable 

Edited by dhstennis

On 10/28/2020 at 9:17 PM, PulaskiT said:

I know for a fact that it wasn’t south Gibson to Start it. I know you and DHStennis have a good relationship but he only knows what’s going on because he is the trainer for liberty. Once again these are facts from sources within the sorry program there. There is evidence were the coaches threatened to turn them in a while back if they didn’t return after akin was named coach at beginning of the year. I know you hate your guys are getting exposed but when you come for the kids who went through proper protocols to transfer and try to hurt them you end up hurting yourself. The coaches hated the past coach and thought with their buddy as principal they could do much better only thing was they got new equipment weight room etc that the previous coach raised the funds for. College camps and college home games at the school was big for them but of course his kind couldn’t use the resources so you bring two coaches in fired by this guy and hope to do better. Well 0-9 first year just sad and terrible. Btw all schools around had to deal with circumstances for Covid so that excuse will not work. Guarantee they won’t return! Karma 

Man, he was terminated for his TSSAA and JMCSS violations, not his win/loss record...and he got reinstated for playing Teddys race card...then walked away a few weeks later.  He left. It’s that simple.
$0 were raised for Liberty Tech football program the last 4 years.  In fact, Turners $45k surplus didn’t last long after he left.  One of OTs assistants actually stole a few thousand $$$ worth of fundraising candy that the program had to pay back.  OT did get a few Lane games on campus which was nice, but more time and resources were spent preparing the field for Lane games than Libertys.  

The weight room was paid for by the school district and funds from a new contract with an apparel company AFTER Taylor left.  Heck, we were trying to buy Milan's junked weight room equipment.  Fair trade for those players I'd say

We also had to drop $13k on new helmets bc somebody didn't have them reconditioned properly throughout his tenure.  We were too busy buying cool uni's ...mind you, we don't have the $$$ for those either

On 10/28/2020 at 9:55 PM, Goldenpride said:

Well all I know is that Liberty agreed to play us (Peabody) and tried use the Covid card to get out of it 

there was no chance of Liberty pulling out of that game bc the contract was to split the gate...which we so desperately need the $$$ bc as previously stated the former coach did not leave any $$$ in the football account before he left...Madison Co schools are not allowed to fundraise, especially Liberty after the prior coaching staffs debacles

On 10/28/2020 at 10:09 PM, PulaskiT said:

You make great points and by far I’m a fan of your post. But really let’s be real why do everybody come in running talking bout JMCSS and their support? How is Northside and Southside having success in the same district. I don’t understand they are all in the same situation when it come to the support from board. Why not look at the quality of the coach and then make the claims. Liberty had a great baseball program as well but have since went maybe 3-40 in the last 4 years. Who is responsible who is the head coach. Oh I know the DC Wallace is. Guys those coaches are waiting to place Blame on the board rather then actually working with what they have. No other coach is complaining. Liberty Admin sucks the coaches suck. No liberty faithful even wanted these guys. Here is one for you kids age around 15-18. The team is 100% Black why did you hire a 52 year old white guy? This is 2020 those kids hated him and Wallace before the left and definitely do now. Word is no liberty kid is going back to play for sure 

A. same situation...NS spent $2800 on tape and ankle braces...Liberty wasn't allowed to purchase a single roll...same situation, same resources right

B. Wallace has been head baseball coach for 1 year and a week.  Also, baseball actually takes talent to win games, unlike every other sport where you can beat people by simply having better athletes

C. Because color only matters to certain types of people, like yourself.  

On 10/29/2020 at 2:00 AM, PulaskiT said:

You have good points but Tyler turner led them with hook fin players but was a good coach Akins and Wallace were not involved at all turner took the guys with him that he wanted that actually had some part in it. You are living and thinking in the past Buddy. Of course the talent has went down across the district but northside and south side have decent coaches liberty does not. The talent is there and have been but majority families choose the better school. You don’t know football or in tune with this generation kids. Akins and Wallace would not be successful. With or without major upgrades. They lost to Chester county. They have way more athletes than them. No excuses. The kids have to want to play for you. If it was another administration they would have NOT been running the program. Guaranteed fact!

...Turner went to Olive Branch, MS.  His DC moved to East TN and is now coaching in KY.  Turner then moved to Middle TN, once again all by his lonesome...cept maybe his family

Akin, Wallace and Vann stayed to work with OT

Where??? for 8 man football, 7 on 7 leagues??? talent is where???  just bc you're born doesn't mean you have talent...there's no effort being put in over here outside of practice time

What sport has the talent??? Ill wait??? show me their records the last 4 years, the last 8 years...lets see how many games they win this year in total, all sports...then lets talk about talent

you have all these brilliant ideas, go get that teachers license and come help out, we would love some new blood in the halls and on the sidelines

17 hours ago, PulaskiT said:

Yea you are correct. I agree the coaching is not elite or have the resources as the county schools who are their own district. So to the point all are at a disadvantage but I can’t fully pin blame on the district. There are coaches other places winning without the small resources that they do have. It’s no way those players don’t lift when the previous coach lifted most of the time. They have been physical in the past but didn’t have enough to get past those schools with same size and more athletes. Akins and Wallace are a waste if they wasn’t drinking buddies with the principal they would’ve never got the job. Literally nothing on paper says this is the best choice from the small list of coaches that applied. 

you mean 3?  the 3 that applied??? and only 2 were actually licensed teachers and qualified to work in the jmcss...when Turner left 78 applied and that may be a low estimate, 4 years ago now

BTW "Literally nothing on paper says this is the best choice"  that's exactly what the world thought when OT was handed the reigns 4 years ago...

The program was ruined.  No one expected Liberty to return to their prior levels of success this quickly.  However, a program has to be built.  Talent has to be DEVELOPED, which was not being done as you can presently see.  

Liberty has starting linemen at JC, at least 1 at USJ , the stud at TCA last year I believe and multiple have transferred in the last year or two to NS/SS..and the 3 players at Milan currently...

Edited by dhstennis

8 hours ago, dhstennis said:

shutting boards down since August 2011

you're welcome Milan fans

Bro you need to look for another school to be the trainer/ water girl for. I guarantee you won’t be back on their sidelines. People out there who are involved are on here on the same blogs as well. I know your boss buddy and she doesn’t know you serve the kids but trash them behind a keyboard. I’m sure liberty would not miss you. Everything stated are facts never forget. You Wallace and akin chapter at liberty has closed. Congrats to having the worst team in school history!! Once again I guarantee you that you guys are out. It’s funny now but you’ll cry later. Facts!

Edited by PulaskiT

22 minutes ago, PulaskiT said:

Bro you need to look for another school to be the trainer/ water girl for. I guarantee you won’t be back on their sidelines. People out there who are involved are on here on the same blogs as well. I know your boss buddy and she doesn’t know you serve the kids but trash them behind a keyboard. I’m sure liberty would not miss you. Everything stated are facts never forget. You Wallace and akin chapter at liberty has closed. Congrats to having the worst team in school history!! Once again I guarantee you that you guys are out. It’s funny now but you’ll cry later. Facts!

...only one of us sounds like a disgruntled employee...(former employee)

you asked for me, you got me back on here...if you cant deal with it, keep my handle and Liberty out ya mouth

Edited by dhstennis
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, dhstennis said:

...only one of us sounds like a disgruntled employee...(former employee)

you asked for me, you got me back on here...if you cant deal with it, keep my handle and Liberty out ya mouth

I would work for Chester county eagles before coming to that circus. You guys can have that one my friend

Copied this from a Facebook post!  I immediately thought of this thread when I read it and thought this thread needs this! I know I had to read it multiple times in the past few days! 

"Happy people don’t go around intentionally making others miserable. They just don’t. They don’t tear down, or pick fights, or create drama where there is none to be made. They don’t wish bad on others, or belittle, so it says something about people who are being awful right now. 

Sad people do sad things. The end. 

I used to love a clap back, and I used to think it was my job to “win” with people who’d been rude. I used to respond to negative comments, and I used to try to change people’s minds, and then one day I thought “what the heck am I doing? I’m doing exactly what they want. This isn’t revenge. This is me continuing the cycle.” 

I don’t try to get back at people anymore. It’s such a waste—of time, of energy, of my thoughts. Nah...you can go ahead. I can’t control you. I’m just going to be over here living my life if you need me. 

I’m gonna aim higher. 

I’m gonna choose grace. Im gonna chase gratitude. I’m gonna bring joy to the table. I’m gonna reach for hope. I’m gonna run with my arms wide open towards faith. I’m gonna guard my heart, and I’m gonna protect my peace. I’m gonna dream, and I’m gonna do good, and I’m gonna be kind. I’m gonna encourage, and I’m gonna lift up and I can’t do that if I get down on your level. 

I’m gonna do what God’s asked me to do, and I’m gonna keep my thoughts on heaven, which is exactly where they belong. 

I hope you’ll follow suit and let it go, cause there is absolutely no happiness to be found in anger, and bitterness, and division, and hate. None. Maybe they don’t deserve forgiveness, but you do. You deserve to let it go. 

Life is so short, and it’s so easy to waste it dwelling on nonsense. Spread light, and if other people don’t like it, toss them some cheap sunglasses and just keep on shining, sis. 

You have work to do, so you can’t be distracted with all that. 

The best way to get back at people, is to pray for them. They must be going through something, so you can either extend the arguing, or you extend mercy, but you can’t do both. Please don’t jump in the ring. Don’t play the game. Don’t do that to your own heart. There’s no glory there, and I know that’s not who you are, and that’s not what you do. 

Break the cycle and go in a new direction. That’s how you get ahead, and that’s the best revenge of all: You live above the fray, you live well, and you do it all with crazy doses of love and compassion. "

Love our Dawgs! #family

57 minutes ago, Purpleteam said:

Copied this from a Facebook post!  I immediately thought of this thread when I read it and thought this thread needs this! I know I had to read it multiple times in the past few days! 

"Happy people don’t go around intentionally making others miserable. They just don’t. They don’t tear down, or pick fights, or create drama where there is none to be made. They don’t wish bad on others, or belittle, so it says something about people who are being awful right now. 

Sad people do sad things. The end. 

I used to love a clap back, and I used to think it was my job to “win” with people who’d been rude. I used to respond to negative comments, and I used to try to change people’s minds, and then one day I thought “what the heck am I doing? I’m doing exactly what they want. This isn’t revenge. This is me continuing the cycle.” 

I don’t try to get back at people anymore. It’s such a waste—of time, of energy, of my thoughts. Nah...you can go ahead. I can’t control you. I’m just going to be over here living my life if you need me. 

I’m gonna aim higher. 

I’m gonna choose grace. Im gonna chase gratitude. I’m gonna bring joy to the table. I’m gonna reach for hope. I’m gonna run with my arms wide open towards faith. I’m gonna guard my heart, and I’m gonna protect my peace. I’m gonna dream, and I’m gonna do good, and I’m gonna be kind. I’m gonna encourage, and I’m gonna lift up and I can’t do that if I get down on your level. 

I’m gonna do what God’s asked me to do, and I’m gonna keep my thoughts on heaven, which is exactly where they belong. 

I hope you’ll follow suit and let it go, cause there is absolutely no happiness to be found in anger, and bitterness, and division, and hate. None. Maybe they don’t deserve forgiveness, but you do. You deserve to let it go. 

Life is so short, and it’s so easy to waste it dwelling on nonsense. Spread light, and if other people don’t like it, toss them some cheap sunglasses and just keep on shining, sis. 

You have work to do, so you can’t be distracted with all that. 

The best way to get back at people, is to pray for them. They must be going through something, so you can either extend the arguing, or you extend mercy, but you can’t do both. Please don’t jump in the ring. Don’t play the game. Don’t do that to your own heart. There’s no glory there, and I know that’s not who you are, and that’s not what you do. 

Break the cycle and go in a new direction. That’s how you get ahead, and that’s the best revenge of all: You live above the fray, you live well, and you do it all with crazy doses of love and compassion. "

Love our Dawgs! #family

On 10/19/2020 at 9:08 AM, Purpleteam said:

You already do! Different rules for different folks! 

What a roller coaster these last 11 days must have been. Heart changing. 

2 hours ago, PulaskiT said:

Where do you think Liberty is going to go? Orentheus went 5-24 at Liberty, and went 7-24 at JCM. Now, he's at Westwood replacing a guy that won 9 games in two games. I'm not a mathematician but I'd much rather win 9 games in two seasons than 12 games in six seasons.