Milan about to get the hammer?

FuzzyFootballs44

3 minutes ago, Tnfootball1234 said:

Call me a troll if you like but I personally talked to the parent of one of Milan’s SR players. He wasn’t happy thinking his sons SR season was about to be done. He told me that his son said the brothers still stayed in Jackson .  Now maybe Milan has there ducks in a row but I would put big money up that the kids still live in Jackson 

And you would lose that money. Bottom line is they were reported and that allegation was proven to be false. No matter what you or anyone else says from this point forward it was proven false. 

4 minutes ago, warmachine7954 said:

I've coached in Memphis for a few years where this is now the absolute norm in basketball and football. I understand how the TSSAA deals with things. There are schools  that know how to get a kid eligible under circumstances like this one 

People keep saying that the kids were sleeping in Jackson. That is so pathetic of a reason that it would have never be held up with the TSSAA. That also shows the level of misunderstanding that whoever turned them in has. After they've been vetted and deemed eligible where players lay there head isn't anything most people look at. 

It does sound like the kids were shopped around and that is not ok. It's also alarming that there seemed to be a perosn other than a parent shopping them around. However, that is not what this seems to be about. 

I have also heard that the kids in question were shopped around. However they enrolled in Milan in January of last year and Diffee was hired in February. So that obviously couldn’t have happened in this case. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Absolutely it is. 

Nothing but respect for your knowledge and support of Bulldog football but.... yeah, they were shopped around i know of 2 schools prior to Milan.  And while you say they enrolled in Milan in January before Diffee coming in February, there was a school employee who served as the inroad to the school to their "Handler". He wasn't on the football staff at that time but he is now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TideRolls said:

Nothing but respect for your knowledge and support of Bulldog football but.... yeah, they were shopped around i know of 2 schools prior to Milan.  And while you say they enrolled in Milan in January before Diffee coming in February, there was a school employee who served as the inroad to the school to their "Handler". He wasn't on the football staff at that time but he is now.

Thanks for the kind words. Can’t speak on what you have said. All I know is all allegations have been proven false. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Tnfootball1234 said:

Call me a troll if you like but I personally talked to the parent of one of Milan’s SR players. He wasn’t happy thinking his sons SR season was about to be done. He told me that his son said the brothers still stayed in Jackson .  Now maybe Milan has there ducks in a row but I would put big money up that the kids still live in Jackson 

That dog won’t hunt right there in the TSSAA’s eyes. I know parents that transferred there kid to another school and TSSAA checked their previous residence to make sure furniture wasn’t in house. They are not about dual residency. Whoever their guardians are they have to have their residency in Milan. Can’t be jumping house to house. Now the kids can stay with either relatives or whatever as long as their guardians has the residence in Milan. Can’t tell a kid they can’t stay with grandma or whoever...but their ducks better be in a row or they will get caught quick.

32 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

And you would lose that money. Bottom line is they were reported and that allegation was proven to be false. No matter what you or anyone else says from this point forward it was proven false. 

TSSAA might have ruled them eligible and that’s fine but I’m telling you they stay in Jackson a lot. Also I can’t fault them from transferring from that $hi+ hole they were playing at 

Edited by Tnfootball1234