I've got first round matchups updated now!

FridayMainEvent

8 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

Yea they have that regions seeding all messed up. 

I had your quad messed up and that was due to the McMinn Central upset of Brainerd I don't think anyone saw coming yesterday.   I also had Class 1A region 7 wrong as a result of Humboldt upsetting Dresden.   That quad only involves one region so no big deal.   Just shuffled the 3rd and 4th seed.   Basically two small mistakes because I was trying to get the info out as quick as possible for you guys.

I stayed up until midnight night updating my website I then got up this morning and drove to a radio remote in which the guys equipment didn't work and I had to call my wife to bring my equipment.    Spent two hours (unpaid as usual) to cover these playoffs.   I've spent all season covering your football teams (UNPAID).   I'm doing the best I can

CUT ME SOME SLACK DUDE!

Edited by FridayMainEvent
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I had your quad messed up and that was due to the McMinn Central upset of Brainerd I don't think anyone saw coming yesterday.   I also had Class 1A region 7 wrong as a result of Humboldt upsetting Dresden.   That quad only involves one region so no big deal.   Just shuffled the 3rd and 4th seed.   Basically two small mistakes because I was trying to get the info out as quick as possible for you guys.

I stayed up until midnight night updating my website I then got up this morning and drove to a radio remote in which the guys equipment didn't work and I had to call my wife to bring my equipment.    Spent two hours (unpaid as usual) to cover these playoffs.   I've spent all season covering your football teams (UNPAID).   I'm doing the best I can

CUT ME SOME SLACK DUDE!

most here appreciate everything you guys do