Playoffs - Round One - Oak Ridge vs Soddy Daisy

CardinalGrey

1 minute ago, boyfromsi said:

Wildcats started out flat against the Trojans.  Last part of the 2nd quarter made a big difference in the game.  Need to be a lot sharper next week against Rhea.  Hats off to Soddy for fighting hard the whole game.  Six years in row we have won over Soddy in the playoffs.

RWR!

Soddy is bad. Just bad. But a solid warm up to the next game. RWR!! 

I was disappointed in Oak Ridge tonight.Thought we came out flat and very low energy.Defense was blah and passing game looked off.Really worried about next week being down 3 starters on the Oline.J.Adams might be the best Olineman we have but we need him too bad on defense to wear him out.Lets hope we find some fire next week.Great running by Taylor and Jackson plus great catch by the freshman.And major props to the soph kicker making some big kicks

Edited by STILLNUM1

1 minute ago, STILLNUM1 said:

I was disappointed in Oak Ridge tonight.Thought we came out flat and very low energy.Defense was blah and passing game looked off.Really worried about next week being down 3 starters on the Oline.J.Adams might be the best Olineman we have but we need him too bad on defense to wear him out.Lets hope we find some fire next week.Great running by Taylor and Jackson plus great catch by the freshman.And major props to the soph kicker making some big kicks

I share your sentiments. A pretty lackluster performance, but a win is a win, I reckon. May have been a hangover from the Powell game, which was a really hard fought win that probably took a lot out of our guys, but we’ll see how we look next week. 

2 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

I share your sentiments. A pretty lackluster performance, but a win is a win, I reckon. May have been a hangover from the Powell game, which was a really hard fought win that probably took a lot out of our guys, but we’ll see how we look next week. 

I agree and any playoff win is good.Im just worried about next week with our big trouble on Oline.The only places we couldnt afford to lose players is the o and d line and its been bad luck since week 1

1 minute ago, STILLNUM1 said:

I agree and any playoff win is good.Im just worried about next week with our big trouble on Oline.The only places we couldnt afford to lose players is the o and d line and its been bad luck since week 1

Yeah, not looking good up front, for sure. We don’t have much depth either, which is a concern going forward. Oh well, we will have to play with what we got and hope for the best. Bout all we can do.

• Like 1