Tyner at Trousdale.. Round 1!

tcjacket13

17 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

So ram fans, how much have you guys improved since the Bledsoe game 

I wouldn’t base Tyner improving based off our game with them. It was the first game of the year. We hit them in the mouth and they never recovered after the shock. Bledsoe beat a winless Polk Co. team by 18 and a winless Cumberland Co. team by 21(I think). So we are no world beaters just trying to play some football. 

41 minutes ago, Bledsoebtheboys said:

I wouldn’t base Tyner improving based off our game with them. It was the first game of the year. We hit them in the mouth and they never recovered after the shock. Bledsoe beat a winless Polk Co. team by 18 and a winless Cumberland Co. team by 21(I think). So we are no world beaters just trying to play some football. 

You guys are undefeated, so you have a pretty darn good football team 

1 hour ago, Bledsoebtheboys said:

43 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

You guys are undefeated, so you have a pretty darn good football team 

Yeah I think Bledsoe is trying to down play what they’ve accomplished. They had a great season!

6 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Yeah I think Bledsoe is trying to down play what they’ve accomplished. They had a great season!

Polk played us extremely hard as well. Had they had their schedule to do over again playing as they are now they would have won quite a few games. Our score against them was lopsided, but our young guys scored twice against their young guys. They put together a good team, just a little too late

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

Polk played us extremely hard as well. Had they had their schedule to do over again playing as they are now they would have won quite a few games. Our score against them was lopsided, but our young guys scored twice against their young guys. They put together a good team, just a little too late

I believe it and unfortunately for Bledsoe you can’t use the awe shucks we are okay routine when you go undefeated. I’m not buying it!

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

I believe it and unfortunately for Bledsoe you can’t use the awe shucks we are okay routine when you go undefeated. I’m not buying it!

Im sure Bledsoe is a sound team. Defense being their best attribute I would put Bledsoe atop the Yeti poll @# 5 if I was making a poll right now. 

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

They belong right up there for sure. It’s hard to go undefeated!

Yes it is. I dont want to brag ( Too awful much ) and I hope Trousdale forgives us for hijacking their thread but the Meigs seniors right now are 39-1 in the regular season the last 4 years. It's really hard to do that. 

Edited by Imthayeti

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Yes it is. I dont want to brag ( Too awful much ) and I hope Trousdale forgives us for hijacking their thread but the Meigs seniors right now are 39-1 in the regular season the last 4 years. It's really hard to do that. 

I agree..  that is special for sure!