Tyner at Trousdale.. Round 1!

tcjacket13

On 10/31/2020 at 10:05 AM, Ram4Life said:

We couldn’t stay close against TC at home the last two years when we had Ryals, Batiste, and a lot more weapons than we have now.  Trousdale should be very confident and I expect them to win by 3-4 touchdowns - maybe mercy rule.

Will be my first trip to the famous Creek Bank - look forward to the trip and maybe TC will make mistakes and turnovers and let us stay in the game for a while.

If you are wearing anything other than a TC shirt it’s not going to be an enjoyable experience. Not a great environment at all.

5 hours ago, Bushido043 said:

If you are wearing anything other than a TC shirt it’s not going to be an enjoyable experience. Not a great environment at all.

@Ram4Life don’t pay attention to this, it can be a hostile environment for sure but that’s part of its history, but with limited capacity it will take away a lot of the gitters 

26 minutes ago, MartyHuggins said:

What would the Yeti poll top 5 be? I would love to hear it! 

01_Peabody

T2_Meigs Co.

T2_Watertown

04_Trousdale

05_Bledsoe

06_South Greene

07 _Waverly

08_Lewis Co

09_Oneida

10_Hampton

11_Marion Co.

That's where I believe we are right now.

18 hours ago, TCRadio said:

So ram fans, how much have you guys improved since the Bledsoe game 

Marginal improvement - we don't have 11 or 1 or 32 or others we have had when I thought we could beat TC or at least complete well against you.  We beat Polk 28-7 which is a similar score to Bledsoe's and I don't think Meigs beat them much worse - but we are no Meigs or even Bledsoe.

Don't know how our kids will respond to the battering ram that is Rankins and your o line for the 3rd straight year and I know your QB has the speed to take it to the house on any play if we get too focused on the inside stuff.  I have a feeling that you guys are pretty one dimensional but I doubt you will need to pass against us.  We will definitely have to try to mix it up with some passes against your D and we actually had a good mix when we jumped up on Marion 14-0.

You deserve to be 3 or 4 TD favorites and will have to make turnovers for us to stay in the game.  But that is why we play these games -anything can happen - a few breaks and our kids get excited, yours get over confident - you never know.  We plan on being there and I have no worries about the atmosphere.  When we had a kid hurt really badly at the end of the game last year - your players, coaches, fans showed me a lot of class.  I have respect for your program and expect that you will be great hosts.

1 minute ago, Ram4Life said:

Marginal improvement - we don't have 11 or 1 or 32 or others we have had when I thought we could beat TC or at least complete well against you.  We beat Polk 28-7 which is a similar score to Bledsoe's and I don't think Meigs beat them much worse - but we are no Meigs or even Bledsoe.

Don't know how our kids will respond to the battering ram that is Rankins and your o line for the 3rd straight year and I know your QB has the speed to take it to the house on any play if we get too focused on the inside stuff.  I have a feeling that you guys are pretty one dimensional but I doubt you will need to pass against us.  We will definitely have to try to mix it up with some passes against your D and we actually had a good mix when we jumped up on Marion 14-0.

You deserve to be 3 or 4 TD favorites and will have to make turnovers for us to stay in the game.  But that is why we play these games -anything can happen - a few breaks and our kids get excited, yours get over confident - you never know.  We plan on being there and I have no worries about the atmosphere.  When we had a kid hurt really badly at the end of the game last year - your players, coaches, fans showed me a lot of class.  I have respect for your program and expect that you will be great hosts.

Had you kept up with the mix you would have won that game I believe.

• Upvote 1