Tyner at Trousdale.. Round 1!

tcjacket13

TC has home field and is the favorite (and rightly so)... however, I must remind all those that are reading this that in the not so distant past(2015), Tyner beat the #1 ranked 2A team in the 2nd round @ Boyd Buchanan 13-7 after losing to them in the regular season!

I said all of that to say this:"we've had a tough year, it's 2020, anything can happen and "GO RAMS"!!

We couldn’t stay close against TC at home the last two years when we had Ryals, Batiste, and a lot more weapons than we have now.  Trousdale should be very confident and I expect them to win by 3-4 touchdowns - maybe mercy rule.

Will be my first trip to the famous Creek Bank - look forward to the trip and maybe TC will make mistakes and turnovers and let us stay in the game for a while.

Just now, Ram4Life said:

We couldn’t stay close against TC at home the last two years when we had Ryals, Batiste, and a lot more weapons than we have now.  Trousdale should be very confident and I expect them to win by 3-4 touchdowns - maybe mercy rule.

Will be my first trip to the famous Creek Bank - look forward to the trip and maybe TC will make mistakes and turnovers and let us stay in the game for a while.

Cold near the water, dress warm lol. Also heard they limit tickets this year, better get them while you can.

21 minutes ago, biggest said:

I'm wondering if Tssaa make the decisions on playoff tickets? Or does home team?

Dr. Satt already said playoffs will be limited as well. I just winder the price of playoff tickets in TC because the regular season tickets were $50 for 4 games.