Fayetteville Tigers Host HR-Bruceton in Round 1

Varo

34 minutes ago, GaelTider said:

No. TSSAA charges $750 per game to live stream it, so way too rich for the school to do. However, we are on the MIXLR app for those outside of the WEKR radio range (which unfortunately is most everybody). At least, though, you can hear us call the game that way. It is a free app. Download, sign up for an account, and search WEKR to follow the broadcast. We'all start a few minutes before 7.

Most schools that live stream don’t pay the fee. They find sponsors to pay the fee then advertise on the stream for the sponsors 

1 hour ago, GaelTider said:

No. TSSAA charges $750 per game to live stream it, so way too rich for the school to do. However, we are on the MIXLR app for those outside of the WEKR radio range (which unfortunately is most everybody). At least, though, you can hear us call the game that way. It is a free app. Download, sign up for an account, and search WEKR to follow the broadcast. We'all start a few minutes before 7.

There will live streaming just not through TSSAA. lol. Many parents go live

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WarEagleCartman said:

I listened to most of this game. That freshman rb tore Bruceton up. Good job Fayetteville. Next week you're in for a battle. 

I agree he had a good night. Broke a hundred and several scores tonight. Definitely have to fire on all cylinders next week. Should have some Covid contact players back in the lineup.

18 minutes ago, QBdad01 said:

In case u don’t notice most of the team is freshman and sophomore they are young and learning ... ur quote was if there was a different qb we would have 4 scores ... no my son isn’t a running qb but if we going to show run then a good coach will soon stop it ...it’s like let’s pull Tom Brady or Peyton Manning because we are not passing the ball I would hope to see 50/50 or 60/40 on pass/run if going to go deep into playoffs if not it may be a short run at playoffs 

Kid had a heck of a game against us. Put it in a bucket at the end of game. Hopefully we will see you guys later on.