Lake Co @ Fayette Academy

shockernation

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I would think Obion Central would have wanted to play.They arent in the playoffs and close to home and be more of a money gate I'd think.

Obion Central had their sights on Cancun 5 weeks ago, reason why they didn’t play Haywood and probably used the “Covid” excuse to get out of a meaningless game for them.

2 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Obion Central had their sights on Cancun 5 weeks ago, reason why they didn’t play Haywood and probably used the “Covid” excuse to get out of a meaningless game for them.

Just curious.But it's been a weird season so just roll with whatever happens.Im thankful I've got to watch some football.

teams cannot worry about injuries if THEY have lots of players that are talented   such is not LC    to be crisp as mentioned  requires PRACTICE   there is several things to do . to get ready to play  But go roll the dice and cross fingers everything turns out good    Moreover I would be thinking up things to win against DRESDEN THEN WEST CARROLL   SOMETIMES THINGS HAVE TO BE LEARNED 

28 minutes ago, werewolf said:

teams cannot worry about injuries if THEY have lots of players that are talented   such is not LC    to be crisp as mentioned  requires PRACTICE   there is several things to do . to get ready to play  But go roll the dice and cross fingers everything turns out good    Moreover I would be thinking up things to win against DRESDEN THEN WEST CARROLL   SOMETIMES THINGS HAVE TO BE LEARNED 

So you not giving Greenfield a chance?

3 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Just curious.But it's been a weird season so just roll with whatever happens.Im thankful I've got to watch some football.

If I am Lake County, I would play the game, that's just me. Also, nice gesture for the TSSAA giving both teams the luxury of playing a game when they're really not supposed to. The TSSAA didn't have to do that. I agree, with this season being so different, I think we're lucky (as a state) to play into November, something I never thought I would've said back in July.

20 hours ago, werewolf said:

From my understanding this game will not be played after all. There was a problem getting refs for the game due to the state playoffs. I guess the Falcons will just have to practice and hope the layoff doesn't hurt them too much.

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

From my understanding this game will not be played after all. There was a problem getting refs for the game due to the state playoffs. I guess the Falcons will just have to practice and hope the layoff doesn't hurt them too much.

That’s interesting considering there are only 4 games in entirety of Quad 4 this week. Wonder if there would be a shortage if we all had games