Greeneville-Howard Cancelled for COVID?

CoachT

17 minutes ago, Utvols21141 said:

^that pretty well decides it then.....probably be the first of a few of these in the playoffs. Hate to see it 

Edited by Poundtherock23
  • Like 1

Too bad, Greeneville could have used this game to try out gimmick plays (like a double reverse RPO superset simultaneous multi-state Schrodinger's Cat hammerhead fake punt.....)     Hey, later on against Elizabethton they may need to run such a play and no time better to practice it than a live game....

21 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

It's not Greenevilles fault butt to me it's unfair in that they get another week off to prepare for AC. In many ways they will be more healthy. In other ways that 2 weeks off could go against them. One thing is for sure I bet many will travel to watch AC on Friday night. :-o

They don’t need to travel to AC to watch nor do they need 2 weeks to prepare to beat AC.  Snooze fest as usual.  

7 minutes ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

They don’t need to travel to AC to watch nor do they need 2 weeks to prepare to beat AC.  Snooze fest as usual.  

OMGosh I think you guys would rather play your buddies than travel all the way to Rocky Top and get beat...wait I would rather too if I were you guys. Well we have to conquer the Greene Monster then cady bar the door if you guys have to play at AC. Who knows you guys have been known to stumble playoff time before you get to Anderson County.

2 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

OMGosh I think you guys would rather play your buddies than travel all the way to Rocky Top and get beat...wait I would rather too if I were you guys. Well we have to conquer the Greene Monster then cady bar the door if you guys have to play at AC. Who knows you guys have been known to stumble playoff time before you get to Anderson County.

You know what else we’ve been known to do???  Give ya a hint,  it’s something AC has never done lol