Lenoir City @ West

MeritIII

If I am West, I don't play this game regardless.  West already has players quarantined for this game, and obviously Lenoir City has some concern of Covid on there team, or they wouldn't of initially canceled.  This could make things worse for West going forward if Lenoir City does in fact have some sick coaches or players.  If I were West I would raise heck to TSSAA.  It's not like Lenoir City stands a chance anyway.  If because of this game West has to drop out of playoffs.....that would be a shame!

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, keepitmoving said:

If I am West, I don't play this game regardless.  West already has players quarantined for this game, and obviously Lenoir City has some concern of Covid on there team, or they wouldn't of initially canceled.  This could make things worse for West going forward if Lenoir City does in fact have some sick coaches or players.  If I were West I would raise heck to TSSAA.  It's not like Lenoir City stands a chance anyway.  If because of this game West has to drop out of playoffs.....that would be a shame!

Sounds like the LCHD actually did their job and made sure before they made kids miss a playoff game.I say good job,we need games to be played not cancelled over false accusations.West I'm sure is the better team but these are the dice EACH one of our teams roll.There are teams out there not doing the Contact tracing I guarantee it!So punish the ones who obey the rules and actually follow up to make sure they made the right call??Play the game like it is scheduled.These kids are only Srs once.At least that's my opinion.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Sounds like the LCHD actually did their job and made sure before they made kids miss a playoff game.I say good job,we need games to be played not cancelled over false accusations.West I'm sure is the better team but these are the dice EACH one of our teams roll.There are teams out there not doing the Contact tracing I guarantee it!So punish the ones who obey the rules and actually follow up to make sure they made the right call??Play the game like it is scheduled.These kids are only Srs once.At least that's my opinion.

Agree100%

7 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

Hearing LC saying they just might have a shot in this one. Seems they have found some holes to exploit. Also hearing that the HC is saying Rhea and WV might be better than the best teams in 3-5A. Interesting to say the least.

Did he say these things in print?  because I'd love to see it if so.