Brighton @ Henry County Round 2

PatriotNation

On 11/9/2020 at 9:50 PM, Bump11 said:

34-24 HC

Do you really honestly think Brighton will hold Henry County to 34? And you think an almost run always offense will score 24 on Henry County? Man, you havent been paying attention lately. I told one guy earlier this year this and I will tell you the same. I hope you show back up here after Friday night. Lol. 

10 minutes ago, PatriotsNation said:

Do you really honestly think Brighton will hold Henry County to 34? And you think an almost run always offense will score 24 on Henry County? Man, you havent been paying attention lately. I told one guy earlier this year this and I will tell you the same. I hope you show back up here after Friday night. Lol. 

LOL. what’s funny is this is the post that started this whole thing #GettumTalkin. 

and don’t  worry i ain’t going nowhere. i don’t play that game. that score is my personal opinion i’m not guaranteeing anything just a personal prediction. and if i’m wrong, i’m wrong lol i ain’t gonna run and hide :roflol:

Edited by Bump11

1 hour ago, PatriotsNation said:

Lol I'm not even going to try to disrespect Jalen Hurd or Tysean Jefferson. Those 2 come to mind as great backs. Any other one that Beech has had I dont remember them doing a whole lot to us.

I’d be interested to see those stat lines over the last 10 years. 

6 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

LOL. what’s funny is this is the post that started this whole thing #GettumTalkin. 

and don’t  worry i ain’t going nowhere. i don’t play that game. that score is my personal opinion i’m not guaranteeing anything just a personal prediction. and if i’m wrong, i’m wrong lol i ain’t gonna run and hide :roflol:

Most guys go MIA. 

1 hour ago, PatriotsNation said:

Outside of Jalen Hurd and Tysean Jefferson. No other Beech RB has "run all over us" just normal rushing stats from other backs. 

never said anything about running all over anyone. the statement was made “Henry County has a history of keeping "great" backs quiet.” and i would like to see how that stacks up against beech in general. not getting run over and keeping them quiet are 2 different things. it’s nearly impossible to keep beech quiet on the ground. you can “not allow them to run all over you” and still give up some damage on the ground.  so if like to see total rushing by beech against HC over the years

Edited by Bump11

3 hours ago, PatriotsNation said:

Lol I'm not even going to try to disrespect Jalen Hurd or Tysean Jefferson. Those 2 come to mind as great backs. Any other one that Beech has had I dont remember them doing a whole lot to us.

Travis Haymer

Dorian Carter

Austin Van Zant

Alex Van Zant

Roderick Napper

Patrick Hill

AJ

Darius

Tysean Jefferson

Jesean Parks

Chaz Williamson

there are others I can’t think of, but this is a good start to a list  of fine running backs to wear the Blue and orange  

You see a lot of times you weren’t staring at 1 in particular but a host of running back by committee  

All of these were from 2009 or later  

Edited by Director

1 minute ago, Director said:

Travis Haymer

Dorian Carter

Austin Van Zant

Alex Van Zant

Roderick Napper

Patrick Hill

AJ

Darius

Tysean Jefferson

Jesean Parks

Chaz Williamson

there are others I can’t think of, but this is a good start to a list  of fine running backs to wear the Blue and orange  

You see a lot of times you weren’t staring at 1 in particular but a host of running back by committee  

Yes I forgot about Jesean Parks omg. That kid was a baller too. What year was he at Beech? Wasnt that long ago.

12 minutes ago, Director said:

Travis Haymer

Dorian Carter

Austin Van Zant

Alex Van Zant

Roderick Napper

Patrick Hill

AJ

Darius

Tysean Jefferson

Jesean Parks

Chaz Williamson

All of these were from 2009 or later  

thank you for this. and yea very true about the committee. you can’t necessarily look at individual rushing yards in most cases but the team rushing as a whole. which is dang near impossible to shut down. which is why i think it’s funny that someone thinks HC has ever been able to “keep them quiet”. but again i’d have to see the stats from all of those games

I am not one to spar on coach T. I believe each one of them had a great part in the last several years. I am sure there are others and don’t want to short change them for any reason. 
Beech has had a very dominant run offensively in the last several years. 
Henry County has turned into a great rival game for both schools. 
I think each school has a tremendous amount of respect for the other.

This is what High School Football is all about  

• Like 1