Marion CO travels to H2O

H2Oman

13 hours ago, Bushog02 said:

Ain’t saying Marion world beaters but I believe they can run it on Watertown 

I will say this... Marion won’t run it consistently. But if they break a big play, it will be a run and likely up the middle. When H2O loses focus, that is where we lose it for some reason. We have been beat to the edge every now and then, but generally hasn’t been a focus issue, sometimes the other team gets a good play, a guy slips, etc, etc. 

If H2O stays focused for all 48 minutes, I think it will be hard for any team to run on this defense. 

15 hours ago, Bushog02 said:

Just asking cause some said it will be hard for Marion to move the ball against Westmoreland if we ran it up the middle 

You'll find out this H20 isn't even comparable to Westy lol. Very athletic, big and fast. They are a heck of team... I'm excited to see this game!

38 minutes ago, PurpleReign said:

I will say this... Marion won’t run it consistently. But if they break a big play, it will be a run and likely up the middle. When H2O loses focus, that is where we lose it for some reason. We have been beat to the edge every now and then, but generally hasn’t been a focus issue, sometimes the other team gets a good play, a guy slips, etc, etc. 

If H2O stays focused for all 48 minutes, I think it will be hard for any team to run on this defense. 

That’s where Marion runs up the middle 

12 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

That’s where Marion runs up the middle 

And they may have some success there but not all night. H20 has a Dude #9 there waiting. He was leading the state in tackles at one point this year. And no there isn’t a comparison in the 2 #9’s for each team. 

12 minutes ago, Merlyn said:

And they may have some success there but not all night. H20 has a Dude #9 there waiting. He was leading the state in tackles at one point this year. And no there isn’t a comparison in the 2 #9’s for each team. 

But we when they meet in the middle it’s going to be a eye opener for both