Marion CO travels to H2O

H2Oman

9 hours ago, team69 said:

Watertown beat Gordonsville by 7. Lost to Nolensville,beat TC by 2. What makes yall on a different level? You might beat Jasper but ain't going to be a mercy rule.

That was the beginning of the year. No practice to speak of, no scrimmages, no jamboree. I know that was true for everyone. But it’s not like we’re running the Wing T. What we run takes timing. 
That being said, I don’t think this will be a mercy rule game. 

Edited by PurpleReign

Just now, Bushog02 said:

Trying to have alittle fun here. Marion beat the best defense in y’all region so I know that Watertown is well balanced all around . Marion is just line it up a stop it team. The question is want you going do brother!!!!!!

Stop it.. Westy couldn’t hold our jock straps!

9 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

Trying to have alittle fun here. Marion beat the best defense in y’all region so I know that Watertown is well balanced all around . Marion is just line it up a stop it team. The question is want you going do brother!!!!!!

LRDAO... Does chicken forfeits count in that loss column? Asking fer OP? 

9 hours ago, team69 said:

Watertown beat Gordonsville by 7. Lost to Nolensville,beat TC by 2. What makes yall on a different level? You might beat Jasper but ain't going to be a mercy rule.

New starting center after Gordonsville. Shuffled the line again after Trousdale. Go compare points scored from the first 3 games to the last 8 games played for Watertown. Granted competition had some to do with it but there was some decent defenses sprinkled in along the way.