Marion CO travels to H2O

H2Oman

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

This one might be a payback for the 2016 game when you guys came to MC lol. We'll show up and see what happens I guess. 

That game is when we learned what it takes to make a serious run at a championship. We’re still not there, but that game was a turning point. You guys stomped us. Sometimes a good beat down is a great lesson . 
I went a way so impressed with way MC ran things. From the way the team took the field, to setting of the stadium, to the giant billboard of the team’s accomplishments over the years. I took a picture of that billboard and sent it to my son who was a Sophomore at the time. I said this is greatness looks like. If you want to be remembered, tonight you guys learned what it will take. 

Looking forward to the game Friday. Safe travels and thanks for the memory. EAE827-DB-EB9-F-4-E84-B5-AF-C7-C9-F8342-

Edited by PurpleReign

6 minutes ago, PurpleReign said:

That game is when we learned what it takes to make a serious run at a championship. We’re still not there, but that game was a turning point. You guys stomped us. Sometimes a good beat down is a great lesson . 
I went a way so impressed with way MC ran things. From the way the team took the field, to setting of the stadium, to the giant billboard of the team’s accomplishments over the years. I took a picture of that billboard and sent it to my son who was a freshman at the time. I said this is greatness looks like. If you want to be remembered, tonight you guys learned what it will take. 

Looking forward to the game Friday. Safe travels and thanks for the memory. EAE827-DB-EB9-F-4-E84-B5-AF-C7-C9-F8342-

I was expecting a Fear The Beard on that somewhere.:roflol:

10 minutes ago, PurpleReign said:

I went a way so impressed with way MC ran things. From the way the team took the field, to setting of the stadium, to the giant billboard of the team’s accomplishments over the years. I took a picture of that billboard and sent it to my son who was a freshman at the time. I said this is greatness looks like. If you want to be remembered, tonight you guys learned what it will take. 

You should have sent him a picture of our billboard at TC. It’s got more greatness on it. 

• Like 2