Marion CO travels to H2O

H2Oman

50 minutes ago, 123EaglePride said:

From what I seen of last nights game with Marion, Watertown is on a different level.  I’m gonna say running clock by the end of the 3rd.  

Marion 7

Watertown 42

Watertown beat Gordonsville by 7. Lost to Nolensville,beat TC by 2. What makes yall on a different level? You might beat Jasper but ain't going to be a mercy rule.

17 minutes ago, team69 said:

Watertown beat Gordonsville by 7. Lost to Nolensville,beat TC by 2. What makes yall on a different level? You might beat Jasper but ain't going to be a mercy rule.

I would not score compare from the  first 3 games.  Everyone is  different now! Don't worry you about to  find out Friday. 

39 minutes ago, team69 said:

H20 was sloppy the 1st few games even the Tc game they were not clicking great. But if we compare scores H20 up 35-6 on westy at half. 

48 minutes ago, team69 said:

I’ll answer this question. The Gordonsville game was the first game of the year and we played awful ( truthfully we should of lost) The TC game I think we out gained them in yards by like 400 us maybe 150 them ( one of those was a 85 yard TD run) but  couldn’t get the ball in the end zone. ( should of beat them by 3 tds). Again we out gained Nolensville by several yards but couldn’t finish drives ( I think we got down to the 10 three times without points) 

So as the other poster said I wouldn’t look to much at those scores since they can be deceiving.

Edited by H2Oman

7 minutes ago, diesel28 said:

H20 was sloppy the 1st few games even the Tc game they were not clicking great. But if we compare scores H20 up 35-6 on westy at half. 

I'm not comparing scores but if I was Jasper has the most impressive win. I've watched a couple of yalls games and a couple of Jaspers. Yall should win but I don't see a cake walk.

One of the main keys to H2O's success the last several years has been their D game planning, led by a very talented young D coordinator. Add to that a better influx of athletes and boom..your chances to compete for championships dramatically improves. With a stout D, you're in pretty much every game. So that being said, I think MC will have a tough time putting points on the board. If H2O has their offense clicking, they'll put up some decent scoring. I see this game somewhere in the 28-7 to 35-14 range. Should be a fun game to watch. Good luck to both!

46 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Watertown is a team that steam rolls people early, if you weather the storm you can compete with them, and to win you 100% cannot help them any. It’s going to be really tough sledding for MC if they line up and run right at H2O 

Thats what we do, unfortunately we are a one trick pony so we will go with what we got,  thats all we can do.

39 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Watertown is a team that steam rolls people early, if you weather the storm you can compete with them, and to win you 100% cannot help them any. It’s going to be really tough sledding for MC if they line up and run right at H2O 

This I agree with!

I’m no coach though I do play one on Coach T, I would be loosening my QB’s arm up right now. They will definitely need to be able to throw the ball some or have some success with misdirection plays to make this competitive, especially if our offense is in sync. 

Jasper seems like they got a really good coach, so I would assume that would be his game plan, because like you said they are not going to be able to run right at us I believe! 

I would bet the Jasper folks see more passing this coming Friday than they’ve seen all year.