Marion CO travels to H2O

H2Oman

On 11/7/2020 at 1:42 PM, TCnation said:

One of the main keys to H2O's success the last several years has been their D game planning, led by a very talented young D coordinator. Add to that a better influx of athletes and boom..your chances to compete for championships dramatically improves. With a stout D, you're in pretty much every game. So that being said, I think MC will have a tough time putting points on the board. If H2O has their offense clicking, they'll put up some decent scoring. I see this game somewhere in the 28-7 to 35-14 range. Should be a fun game to watch. Good luck to both!

I'm standing by my early week prediction. Much respect to both. Hope it's a clean, injury free game

2 hours ago, BIGORANGET11 said:

Why y’all mad at jasper but i ain’t heard one whisper about the red bank forfeit? Ill know the answer but ill let you answer anyway 

Well, let’s count some of the reasons. 1. Late forfeit when they knew there was a problem the week before. 2. SP could have got a game to fill the spot if notified early. 3. Jasper could have made up game later but instead refused on a lame excuse 3 days wasn’t enough time to prepare. (Although they had already studied film and game planned the Pirates and they played a game during the season with only 3 days preparation). If indeed they ever intended to play to start with). 4. MONEY!!!!!  Old Pirate says IF SP schedules Jasper next year, Demand the game be played at SP. Then forfeit the following year at Dave Baxter Field. Pay Jasper the buyout, ( which is more than SP got)  then schedule another home game to fill spot while letting Jasper deal with the lost income. YepReconSo                  GO TIGERS 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

8 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Well, let’s count some of the reasons. 1. Late forfeit when they knew there was a problem the week before. 2. SP could have got a game to fill the spot if notified early. 3. Jasper could have made up game later but instead refused on a lame excuse 3 days wasn’t enough time to prepare. (Although they had already studied film and game planned the Pirates and they played a game during the season with only 3 days preparation). If indeed they ever intended to play to start with). 4. MONEY!!!!!  Old Pirate says IF SP schedules Jasper next year, Demand the game be played at SP. Then forfeit the following year at Dave Baxter Field. Pay Jasper the buyout, ( which is more than SP got)  then schedule another home game to fill spot while letting Jasper deal with the lost income. YepReconSo                  GO TIGERS 

You must be a woman, all you do is whine like one.  So tell me, why did vic turn down a home and home with Fayetteville?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

They didn’t know the boy had Covid until that Friday morning! They were aware he was sick but the test didn’t come  back until Friday morning. At which as soon as they found out results they notified sp. 

• Like 1