Marion CO travels to H2O

H2Oman

8 minutes ago, BIGORANGET11 said:

They didn’t know the boy had Covid until that Friday morning! They were aware he was sick but the test didn’t come  back until Friday morning. At which as soon as they found out results they notified sp. 

All of that is well and good but to take a loss and not even try to win on the field is the only problem in the whole thing. I just can't see it at all.

2 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

This game is one that we will need some turnovers to win i believe.  We normally start slow and the spread gives us fits.  We looked like trash against silverdale and they couldn't even throw it.  I think it will be difficult for us to stop h2o.  Definitely an uphill battle but I will be there pulling for my guys.

Trash? That’s kind of harsh. This should be a pretty good ballgame. 

I am so excited about this game for these kiddos. Coach Pruitt and his staff have done an unbelievable job with the kids this season. I have not got to see all the games this year like normal, but the ones that I have seen have left me thoroughly impressed. I loved Coach Mathis and he was a very good coach too, but you can definitely tell our kids are getting college level coaching this season. Which everyone doesn't have family that is a college coach either. It is amazing how Coach Pruitt can run mostly the same plays every week and we execute them to perfection most of the time. It is truly awesome to watch this team grow. I am sure he has some new plays that he could use at any time when he needs to to throw the other team off a little. And Taye... what can I say... Wow! what a season. You have stepped up and become a leader just like your brother was for us. You are like a laser out there this year. Aiden, Rylee, and Big Show just keep doing your thing. Watertown is a solid team but we are just as good.  I do know our team is relentless and will battle for all four quarters tonight. Rhea County didn't think we could beat them either but look what happened. Big Show even scored against them.  It sounds like Watertown is fast this year well guess what so are these kiddos. We are Road Warriors! Good luck tonight to our kids. I won't be there in person but I will be listening. As always it's a great day to be a Warrior!

FEAR THE TEAM, FEAR THE SPEED, & FEAR THE LEGEND... AIGHT!

1 hour ago, MarionMadness said:

I am so excited about this game for these kiddos. Coach Pruitt and his staff have done an unbelievable job with the kids this season. I have not got to see all the games this year like normal, but the ones that I have seen have left me thoroughly impressed. I loved Coach Mathis and he was a very good coach too, but you can definitely tell our kids are getting college level coaching this season. Which everyone doesn't have family that is a college coach either. It is amazing how Coach Pruitt can run mostly the same plays every week and we execute them to perfection most of the time. It is truly awesome to watch this team grow. I am sure he has some new plays that he could use at any time when he needs to to throw the other team off a little. And Taye... what can I say... Wow! what a season. You have stepped up and become a leader just like your brother was for us. You are like a laser out there this year. Aiden, Rylee, and Big Show just keep doing your thing. Watertown is a solid team but we are just as good.  I do know our team is relentless and will battle for all four quarters tonight. Rhea County didn't think we could beat them either but look what happened. Big Show even scored against them.  It sounds like Watertown is fast this year well guess what so are these kiddos. We are Road Warriors! Good luck tonight to our kids. I won't be there in person but I will be listening. As always it's a great day to be a Warrior!

FEAR THE TEAM, FEAR THE SPEED, & FEAR THE LEGEND... AIGHT!

FYI

You can livestream this game on the NFHS network if you want to watch it live.