Marion CO travels to H2O

H2Oman

1 hour ago, team69 said:

Pulling for the Jasper kids. They got some good younguns on that team. Jasper will give H2o all they want. Looking for the upset...34 31

Yeah Marion scoring 34 is completely out. Hackett’s D has held far better teams to far less. If Marion wants to win, it will have to be because they stopped h2os offense in a 14-13 type of game. At the very most Marion scores 21 and I still find that hard to believe.

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

If they score 34 points on us I will personally drive up to the valley and buy you and your family dinner. They may upset us, but they will not score anywhere near 30 points!

H2o man is correct. You all may upset us but it won’t be because of your offense. 

The score will be something like 42-14 in my opinion. Hackett’s D will come ready to play either way. And MC will have a tough time keeping 3,7,9 out of the end zone.

7 minutes ago, PiddyDaFull said:

Yeah Marion scoring 34 is completely out. Hackett’s D has held far better teams to far less. If Marion wants to win, it will have to be because they stopped h2os offense in a 14-13 type of game. At the very most Marion scores 21 and I still find that hard to believe.

H2o man is correct. You all may upset us but it won’t be because of your offense. 

The score will be something like 42-14 in my opinion. Hackett’s D will come ready to play either way. And MC will have a tough time keeping 3,7,9 out of the end zone.

There is no chance of any of this happening lol

27 minutes ago, PiddyDaFull said:

So yall are bringing the Varsity then? 

38 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

You fellers crying about not playing us anymore because of it. Wonder why you called the high school asking to be on the schedule next year? Yep recon so :lol:

If you go check, you will see you are incorrect.  I think the county commission and school board should require all three schools to play every year.  Poor try. 

49 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

You fellers crying about not playing us anymore because of it. Wonder why you called the high school asking to be on the schedule next year? Yep recon so :lol:

You always play this game. It should have been played this season as well, but I get it. Marion will be the favorite in the game for 2021 and beyond so everyone up there should be happy.