Marion CO travels to H2O

H2Oman

2 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate is still looking fer RD other screen name? Yous Jasper act as Ifin yous knows he has an incognito screen name, heaven help us all Ifin that a fact. But OP bets the house it’s jest a HEEP of mess. TTP, is yous two fellers going to GB dressed in blue and try to steal RD notes, hot cocoa, fudge rounds & MF book?

LRDAO.... Old pirate these jailhouse fellars is awful confused.  I garuntee they is just spewing a heep of mess.  They aint answered one nary question we been asking them.  You think im joking but im not. 

29 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... The jailhouse fellars state they gots to find them a passer.  You think im joking but im not. 

Don’t worry about us Roy we might have something coming eastbound or right along the Sequatchie river with their bells on with a new book and a goat beside them you never know.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

Don’t worry about us Roy we might have something coming eastbound or right along the Sequatchie river with their bells on with a new book and a goat beside them you never know.

LRDAO.... Since you jailhouse fellars season is over let me ask you a question. Is you jailhouse fellars gonna put them shirts up till next year that you had made for coach chicken? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

43 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Since you jailhouse fellars season is over let me ask you a question. Is you jailhouse fellars gonna put them shirts up till next year that you had made for coach chicken? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Got a better question you still got them shirts that y’all had made 2018 when whitwell whooped that butt and didn’t have a chance to put them on. Guess they’re collector items now. Ain’t joking either 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

Got a better question you still got them shirts that y’all had made 2018 when whitwell whooped that butt and didn’t have a chance to put them on. Guess they’re collector items now. Ain’t joking either 

You Jasper Chicken Nuggets DID NOT want ANY of them TIGERS, simply you Fellers were didn’t have enough time to properly prepare! YepReconSo 

4 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

You Jasper Chicken Nuggets DID NOT want ANY of them TIGERS, simply you Fellers were didn’t have enough time to properly prepare! YepReconSo 

LRDAO.... Old Pirate you ever think the jailhouse fellars would be skeered of the Tigers? I think that started with the SOS? Bushog, is you jailhouse fellars still tithing to the SOS? 

7 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Old Pirate you ever think the jailhouse fellars would be skeered of the Tigers? I think that started with the SOS? Bushog, is you jailhouse fellars still tithing to the SOS? 

Roy you’re getting old swapping back and forth with OP account. I’ll wait for OP response now.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

Roy you’re getting old swapping back and forth with OP account. I’ll wait for OP response now.

LRDAO.... You is confused as the rest of the jailhouse fellars.  You aint answered one question.  Does chicken forfeits count in the loss column? What did you do with coach chickens shirts?

Edited by Roy Dillard