Marion CO travels to H2O

H2Oman

3 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Nobody to talk to on it. 10 pages lol

1st, Old Pirate says it is a HEEP more fun playing over here in the Jasper Jailhouse High thread. Nows figure this here thread is real likely to be the finale fer the Warriors, best make it last! 2nd, Go.......Tigers, make Jasper gurus complain bout all the coaching problems & Rose Colored Dreams of “Next Year”

Edited by OLD PIRATE

19 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

1st, Old Pirate says it is a HEEP more fun playing over here in the Jasper Jailhouse High thread. Nows figure this here thread is real likely to be the finale fer the Warriors, best make it last! 2nd, Go.......Tigers, make Jasper gurus complain bout all the coaching problems & Rose Colored Dreams of “Next Year”

Why didn’t Pitt play up? Then you could have been in the region with Marion. Also, you could have played TC and Watertown in the playoffs. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Why didn’t Pitt play up? Then you could have been in the region with Marion. Also, you could have played TC and Watertown in the playoffs. 

I’m late to this party. There is currently zero difference in 1-2A in my opinion. Well except that Peabody is a little better than the rest of us. 

11 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I’m late to this party. There is currently zero difference in 1-2A in my opinion. Well except that Peabody is a little better than the rest of us. 

I would say you are correct with the top 4 or 5 teams in 1A. Jackson County played Monterey 12-6 and they didn’t even make the playoffs in region 4AA. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler