GreenEville vs Anderson County

SpreadAttack

1 hour ago, BatmanDevil said:

Don't forget that this isn't for a gold ball. The biggest obstacle in 4A this year is in Carter county and Elizabethton will be waiting on the winner, nomatter where they have to play the game.

This Game in some ways is almost as good as a Gold Ball but its also a step toward the Gold Ball. I think it's time the Mavericks show dominance against the Big Greene Ugly Monster. This Maverick team this year can spell redemption over the past year and I want to see it done in Big fashion! I want revenge and I want it Dramatically for the Mavericks! After this Maverick team is done the Greene Monster will be vaporized for infinity. We have to show dominance!

6 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

This Game in some ways is almost as good as a Gold Ball but its also a step toward the Gold Ball. I think it's time the Mavericks show dominance against the Big Greene Ugly Monster. This Maverick team this year can spell redemption over the past year and I want to see it done in Big fashion! I want revenge and I want it Dramatically for the Mavericks! After this Maverick team is done the Greene Monster will be vaporized for infinity. We have to show dominance!

I think it will be a one year deal,win or lose.I believe the Greene monster will be back and a lot bigger next year . This year that monster is next weeks winner to battle.

1 hour ago, jjm70 said:

Dude was playing in Florida two weeks ago how much money are you all paying the TSSAA?

Did you just ask yourself your own question or don’t know how to not quote yourself?  

If a student moves in to a school district (which we know he isn’t commuting from FL) and was eligible at his previous school (which he was) and is enrolled in the new school taking 5 full courses then they are eligible.  Do you really think The Greeneville Administration didn’t know the rules before putting him even in a practice uniform?

Section 1. To be eligible, students shall be regularly enrolled, in regular attendance, and carrying at least five full courses or the equivalent. A student is eligible to participate in football, volleyball, cross country, golf, and girls’ soccer prior to the beginning of school if the student is enrolled at the school and meets all other eligibility requirements.
A student shall not participate in athletics during any semester unless he/she is duly enrolled on or before the 20th day of the semester. This rule shall not apply to transfer students who have met the attendance requirements in the school last attended.

37 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Did you just ask yourself your own question or don’t know how to not quote yourself?  

If a student moves in to a school district (which we know he isn’t commuting from FL) and was eligible at his previous school (which he was) and is enrolled in the new school taking 5 full courses then they are eligible.  Do you really think The Greeneville Administration didn’t know the rules before putting him even in a practice uniform?

Section 1. To be eligible, students shall be regularly enrolled, in regular attendance, and carrying at least five full courses or the equivalent. A student is eligible to participate in football, volleyball, cross country, golf, and girls’ soccer prior to the beginning of school if the student is enrolled at the school and meets all other eligibility requirements.
A student shall not participate in athletics during any semester unless he/she is duly enrolled on or before the 20th day of the semester. This rule shall not apply to transfer students who have met the attendance requirements in the school last attended.

Out of curiosity, who is he and where did he go to school at in Florida? We live in Florida and take in a lot of games. 

47 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Sounds like a little recruiting to me. There isn’t anyway in the world you up an move to Greenville Tennessee out of all places. Must of extended that MoTown/ Knoxville recruiting pipeline own down I 75 to I 10. 

1 hour ago, jjm70 said:

Sounds like a little recruiting to me. There isn’t anyway in the world you up an move to Greenville Tennessee out of all places. Must of extended that MoTown/ Knoxville recruiting pipeline own down I 75 to I 10. 

I moved to Greeneville in 2005 from out of state my jr year 3 games into the season. I dressed out for my first game I was there and started my second. I wasn't recruited. I checked out the facilities and school and that was all I needed. And that was my 2005 standards they're on a whole new level now 

Edited by KEV-O

14 minutes ago, KEV-O said:

I moved to Greeneville in 2005 from out of state my jr year 3 games into the season. I dressed out for my first game I was there and started my second. I wasn't recruited. I checked out the facilities and school and that was all I needed. And that was my 2005 standards they're on a whole new level now 

And I approved you KEV-O. Great career in Green.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, lawnman said:

That sounds like the community we have here in Elizabethton.

I only spent two short years in Greeneville and in that time the Greeneville Betsy rivalry pumped through my veins. Don't tell anyone but I was glad of all the 4A teams it was Betsy that knock Greeneville off the top of the hill. Y'all's current success is well deserved and I know it just makes this rivalry that much better! Go Devil's!!