Oz comes to cland. Rd 2

THE KING

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

It is but most of these threads get off topic.  Just check out the Hampton meigs thread lol.  You'll find everything from jesus cookies,  crackerbarrel,  leftist commies,  angels from Africa,  you name it :lol:

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

I almost went off topic reading this. :roflol:

Nothing wrong with our thread! We have to go somewhere with it as few post anything with meaning... So, we manufacture our own Lol

15 hours ago, bobcats98 said:

They are playing well right now. I know they put a ton of pressure on midway's QB .  

We put a beating on him as well and forced him to throw 2 int's.  We seemed to have more success offensively against them than you all did.  It remains to be seen but we can't have the turnovers we did last year or it will turn out just like it did last year.  I'm thinking if its a clean game it will be a 14-8 or 20-14 type game. 

14 minutes ago, THE KING said:

We put a beating on him as well and forced him to throw 2 int's.  We seemed to have more success offensively against them than you all did.  It remains to be seen but we can't have the turnovers we did last year or it will turn out just like it did last year.  I'm thinking if its a clean game it will be a 14-8 or 20-14 type game. 

3 ints same kid had all 3.

10 hours ago, TTUBOBCAT said:

I think this will be a good game. Two evenly matched teams. I think we pull it out by 6 points this week. Cloudland is a tough place to play.

Kinda depends on who all shows up and are ready to play for os this week. If we all show up I think os wins. If some of us decide to stay "home" it will be a long night

23 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

This is a interesting post.Im sure you wont but we all would like for you to elaborate.

Meaning we tend to play to our perceived competition level. Harriman we came out flat took us a while to shake them. Greenback, coalfield, midway came out ready to play a good team. If our boys stay "home" or play flat we will lose plain and simple. Cloudland is to good to ease into the game. We have to play well all game not just second half.