Rd 2 Riverside vs Lewis County

Pantherpride45

3 hours ago, Trollin said:

Lol you are a cry baby. At least Waverly schedules tough non region opponents to make themselves better instead of worrying about being regular season paper champions. Waverly has a weak Region no doubt! Not as weak as Region 5 is! But at least we have won our Region 6 years in a row and made it to 2nd Rd 2x Quarter Finals 1x and Semi Final 2x in the past 5 years.

You want to talk about comparing scores??? You beat Riverside by 1 point! Only scored 1 TD against Riverside and Forrest (the only decent teams you have played!) You seen our 21-0 Riverside score... and I promise you we will score more than 7 against Forrest. 

Ive told you before, until Lewis proves themselves and gets past Riverside in the second round... you don’t have a leg to stand on! So go focus on doing that... then come talk to me 

So if I was you I would point out how many players we had out or didn’t practice because of COVID. I could compare our Hickman Co score when you score with 10 seconds to go to win 20-0 and we subbed in the 3rd qrt. Oh that’s right you were dealing with COVID issues. You can’t use that card for you and not everyone else. By the way what round did you make it to last year (when there was no COVID) and who beat you and by how much? If we are comparing.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ddaddy said:

So if I was you I would point out how many players we had out or didn’t practice because of COVID. I could compare our Hickman Co score when you score with 10 seconds to go to win 20-0 and we subbed in the 3rd qrt. Oh that’s right you were dealing with COVID issues. You can’t use that card for you and not everyone else. By the way what round did you make it to last year (when there was no COVID) and who beat you and by how much? If we are comparing.

Just go win this game so we can settle this in Waverly at the Quarter Finals big guy

2 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

Coming from the excuse king

You cry on here about me posting about Lewis and you... but yet you keep poking the bear smh. 

All I’ve done is speak the truth. 3 weeks with no football makes a young team like Waverly rusty. Would make any team rusty. You even admitted to it, now that y’all have had a “few” players miss! We played Scotts hill with Freshmen and Sophomores and a couple Seniors. Still won 40-0 with 95% underclassmen. 

This team only has 7 seniors and only 5 play. No excuses is right. Y’all should whip us. So just make sure y’all seal the deal Friday and we will do the same. Come on up to Waverly next Friday. Curious how the big bad undefeated paper champions will play against our terrible young Waverly team. 

33 minutes ago, Trollin said:

You cry on here about me posting about Lewis and you... but yet you keep poking the bear smh. 

All I’ve done is speak the truth. 3 weeks with no football makes a young team like Waverly rusty. Would make any team rusty. You even admitted to it, now that y’all have had a “few” players miss! We played Scotts hill with Freshmen and Sophomores and a couple Seniors. Still won 40-0 with 95% underclassmen. 

This team only has 7 seniors and only 5 play. No excuses is right. Y’all should whip us. So just make sure y’all seal the deal Friday and we will do the same. Come on up to Waverly next Friday. Curious how the big bad undefeated paper champions will play against our terrible young Waverly team. 

First of all, I have never said that LC would beat Waverly. Heck, I’m not sure that we can beat RS with all the adversity we are facing. I only use the same information about Waverly that you use to down LC. Having only one starting linemen practice that that started the first game is more than a “few”. At least it would be if it were Waverly and you were posting it. 

Edited by ddaddy

Just curious did trollin or pizzpatriot2 play? I know LC has played Waverly and Page both in the past, what’s the record against each? Their is talk about LC region, who decides the regions? Does each school have a say in what region they are in? I live in Hohenwald now and have son who plays for LC. Grew up in another state, just wondering how it works here. As for the question if they played or not, they would know that every game and every year are different. But seems to me if it was easy to win, whether it was regular season or playoffs wouldn’t more be doing it. Just some thoughts from a bit of an outsider.

1 minute ago, thebigo70 said:

Just curious did trollin or pizzpatriot2 play? I know LC has played Waverly and Page both in the past, what’s the record against each? Their is talk about LC region, who decides the regions? Does each school have a say in what region they are in? I live in Hohenwald now and have son who plays for LC. Grew up in another state, just wondering how it works here. As for the question if they played or not, they would know that every game and every year are different. But seems to me if it was easy to win, whether it was regular season or playoffs wouldn’t more be doing it. Just some thoughts from a bit of an outsider.

Trollin played