Rd 2 Riverside vs Lewis County

Pantherpride45

13 minutes ago, Pantherpride45 said:

No brawl more like  kids playing in the dirt than anything 

That's odd, the video I saw showed at least 8 Riverside players on top of the Eagleville player on their sideline. 4 coaches on the ground and even some adults jump over the railing to break up the "dirt play". Really ugly, dirty double face mask started it all and Eagleville has the only ejection?  So does the EHS player have to sit out a game next year? 

8 minutes ago, Salem said:

That's odd, the video I saw showed at least 8 Riverside players on top of the Eagleville player on their sideline. 4 coaches on the ground and even some adults jump over the railing to break up the "dirt play". Really ugly, dirty double face mask started it all and Eagleville has the only ejection?  So does the EHS player have to sit out a game next year? 

Was this in there feed they posted on facebook?

8 minutes ago, Salem said:

Riverside has the TSSAA board in some "To Catch a Predator" type compromising blackmail, I am convinced. 

3 hours ago, Salem said:

I just saw it wasn’t a skirmish for sure. Too late for TSSAA so just let it go and let’s play. On a side note I’m glad that wasn’t my son being attacked on the sidelines. 

15 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

I just saw it wasn’t a skirmish for sure. Too late for TSSAA so just let it go and let’s play. On a side note I’m glad that wasn’t my son being attacked on the sidelines. 

Granted we did have a ugly personal foul which was called but you don’t go attack opposing team player after the play was over on the opposing teams sideline that’s a death trap

3 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Riverside has the TSSAA board in some "To Catch a Predator" type compromising blackmail, I am convinced. 

True dat.

25 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

Shelbyville’s kids got to sit home last week for kids playing in the dirt.