Riverside travels to Waverly Quarterfinals

vandyfan1

16 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Waverly doesn’t have any big wins beside Riverside. 

I wouldn’t brag about big wins if I was you. Y’all beat Milan when they had players out or that wasn’t there. So besides Milan who have y’all beat?

Okay Vandy, get your panties out of a Wad.  You are bigger than that.  That was not bragging, just curiosity.  Milan did not have any significant players out that would have changed the outcome of the game.  We have played some decent teams.  Everybody says our schedule is weak.  It's not that weak, we are just better than everyone.  I know this will come to an end some day but we are riding the wave as long as we can.  Understand this, we have had Milan's number for several years now.  And we also have a few Gold balls to prove my point.  (Point)  YOu can win it all with what some think is lessor competition during the regular season.

Edited by Golddoctor

1 hour ago, Golddoctor said:

Okay Vandy, get your panties out of a Wad.  You are bigger than that.  That was not bragging, just curiosity.  Milan did not have any significant players out that would have changed the outcome of the game.  We have played some decent teams.  Everybody says our schedule is weak.  It's not that weak, we are just better than everyone.  I know this will come to an end some day but we are riding the wave as long as we can.  Understand this, we have had Milan's number for several years now.  And we also have a few Gold balls to prove my point.  (Point)  YOu can win it all with what some think is lessor competition during the regular season.

I figured you would reply about the Milan statement. So you think y’all could beat Milan right now if y’all was to play? Waverly is playing its best ball right now and it reminds me of that 2017 Union City team. After the Houston County game I figured we would be a one and done in the playoffs but the Westview game got us going. The winner of the Waverly/Riverside game is going to have their hands full with the winner from yalls game. Good luck tomorrow night Dr.

2 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

Okay Vandy, get your panties out of a Wad.  You are bigger than that.  That was not bragging, just curiosity.  Milan did not have any significant players out that would have changed the outcome of the game.  We have played some decent teams.  Everybody says our schedule is weak.  It's not that weak, we are just better than everyone.  

McNairy 4-7

Jackson South Side 2-7

Liberty 0-9

Obion 1-9

Halls 1-8

Gibson 2-8

:thumb:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that this Waverly team is better than the Waverly team that played against Peabody in the semi finals. 

Why do I think that? 

Waverly is better coached.

The players enjoy playing for Boldin. 

This team is more talented.

This team is balanced. Offense. Defense. Sp T

“IF” Waverly rolls against Riverside (Again)... Could they end the Tides streak? 

Edited by Trollin

15 minutes ago, Trollin said:

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that this Waverly team is better than the Waverly team that played against Peabody in the semi finals. 

Why do I think that? 

“IF” Waverly rolls against Riverside (Again)... Could they end the Tides streak? 

Mckenzie will end their streak. Y’all will face the Rebels !!

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Why do I think that? 

No because McKenzie will :roflol: