Riverside travels to Waverly Quarterfinals

vandyfan1

10 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

Oh heck I will Say it. Riverside by 7. Frosty is going to put the freeze on and play keep away and eat the clock. Quinn will spin enough magic to pull out 3 touchdowns. Riverside 21- Wavo 14.  Let it written let be true!!!!!!!  Popsicles for everyone Friday night!!!!!

If Riverside holds Waverly to 14 that will really be something! Waverly hasn’t scored that little all season! They are averaging 33 points a game the last 3 weeks! 

Well playing Riverside always worries me just because their coaching staff is pretty solid and always have something new up their sleeves. I'm sure our coaches will pick the Lewis Co film apart and have an answer for the offense Riverside ran last year in the playoffs and the Lewis Co game this year. I do think it's gonna be a battle! 

6 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Probably the most boring Waverly/Riverside thread ever! Disappointed :cry:

Last year Waverly beat the Panthers down pretty bad in the last game of the regular season and I really think they couldn’t fathom Riverside beating them in the playoffs after that beat down. I wasn’t sure we could either but knew we found an identity finally and was going to give them a game. 

Fast forward to this year and I don’t think we will slip up on them like we did in the second round last year. Think they remember what could happen. Having said yet yes I think Riverside is a different team than last time and will give a better effort but if the Tigers play like they did that last time it will b tough for the Panthers to pull out another one. Not going to give any bold predictions like last time lol. Just want a good game. Good luck to both sides. Btw @BigEdMo I was at the field house today and walked in on Quinn getting a popsicle lol. But at least he offered me one

47 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Last year Waverly beat the Panthers down pretty bad in the last game of the regular season and I really think they couldn’t fathom Riverside beating them in the playoffs after that beat down. I wasn’t sure we could either but knew we found an identity finally and was going to give them a game. 

Fast forward to this year and I don’t think we will slip up on them like we did in the second round last year. Think they remember what could happen. Having said yet yes I think Riverside is a different team than last time and will give a better effort but if the Tigers play like they did that last time it will b tough for the Panthers to pull out another one. Not going to give any bold predictions like last time lol. Just want a good game. Good luck to both sides. Btw @BigEdMo I was at the field house today and walked in on Quinn getting a popsicle lol. But at least he offered me one

I think Waverly has gotten better since the last game against y'all .  I'm sure the coaches remember last year as well. But Waverly isn't the same team as last year . They are better all  around this year

On 11/14/2020 at 10:48 AM, vandyfan1 said:

My reply to all of that is I think McKenzie can play with y’all. It’s going to be hard to beat Peabody but I think McKenzie has the best chance out of everyone y’all have played. The team you played last night tried to go out of their identity to beat y’all. UC isn’t a passing team. You know this man.

giphy.gif