Riverside travels to Waverly Quarterfinals

vandyfan1

7 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Riverside will try some trick plays like that reverse pass crap they pulled on Eagleville and I think they will try to run that reverse play also to set up that pass off of it. Some might say Frosty was saving or sandbagging the first game but I don’t believe so. I don’t think Riverside matches up well with us and I think this will be at least a two touchdown victory for Waverly. Waverly will mix it up on offense to keep the panthers on their toes and our line play is absolutely on point right now and that will be the difference in this game. Waverly will advance to the semifinals to take on McKenzie!

McKenzie!! Lol!! 

22 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Riverside will try some trick plays like that reverse pass crap they pulled on Eagleville and I think they will try to run that reverse play also to set up that pass off of it. Some might say Frosty was saving or sandbagging the first game but I don’t believe so. I don’t think Riverside matches up well with us and I think this will be at least a two touchdown victory for Waverly. Waverly will mix it up on offense to keep the panthers on their toes and our line play is absolutely on point right now and that will be the difference in this game. Waverly will advance to the semifinals to take on McKenzie!

Yeah a half back pass or something they got us last year that way. The corner bit up on the half back and left his receiver open 

riverside is undersized compared to waverly

36 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

:-o:shock: you think they will pull it off?!

39 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Vandy I alluded To Mckenzie winning and people jumped on it last night. When they bite that hard and quick means it is in the back of their heads. As I stated Over there. Comer at Mckenzie is due a big win and peabody is due for a big fail. Not a good combo. Good luck next round and interested who y’all get after that. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Trollin said:

:-o:shock: you think they will pull it off?!

5 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Vandy I alluded To Mckenzie winning and people jumped on it last night. When they bite that hard and quick means it is in the back of their heads. As I stated Over there. Comer at Mckenzie is due a big win and peabody is due for a big fail. Not a good combo. Good luck next round and interested who y’all get after that. 

I went to the first meeting between the two and I know Tide fans claim the refs kept McKenzie in the game but fact is McKenzie played a good game against them. I do think there is a good chance McKenzie can win this game but Jacobs is such a good freakin coach he will have the Tide ready. McKenzie will be able to throw the ball against them and if they mix up the play calling I like their chances! Call me crazy but it could happen.

14 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I went to the first meeting between the two and I know Tide fans claim the refs kept McKenzie in the game but fact is McKenzie played a good game against them. I do think there is a good chance McKenzie can win this game but Jacobs is such a good freakin coach he will have the Tide ready. McKenzie will be able to throw the ball against them and if they mix up the play calling I like their chances! Call me crazy but it could happen.

They are the only team that’s played with them. Just like BigEd said, Peabody has to fall sometime