Riverside travels to Waverly Quarterfinals

vandyfan1

45 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Cmon man 

Riverside didn’t get hosed. You are saying that over the course of two games and eight quarters of football someone besides Waverly’s defense hosed them?  That is ridiculous.  Riverside couldn’t score a single time and you are implying it’s a grand conspiracy to keep you all down or prop us up.  That’s some kinda special there. Hopefully you are kidding.   

5 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

You are joking right ? 

Yes lol. Just getting one last rise out of these guys. I’ve went back and forth with them last few years with me eating crow a lot. I’ve met most of their posters and they are good dudes that loves their program. They beat us handily both times this year. No excuses like trollin says lol. Hope ya have a good game 

4 hours ago, Trollin said:

I swear, what is it with these announcers and their excuses and whining for everything? Riverside whining and making excuses on air and on the T and the same from Peabody announcers and on the T. SMH. Bunch of crybabies 

Your so full of crap lol. I’ll give you best and only excuse. If ya wasn’t better than us we would have won haha

5 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Yes lol. Just getting one last rise out of these guys. I’ve went back and forth with them last few years with me eating crow a lot. I’ve met most of their posters and they are good dudes that loves their program. They beat us handily both times this year. No excuses like trollin says lol. Hope ya have a good game 

Haha that’s funny