Round 3 of Round 3: TC at H2O

tcjacket13

8 hours ago, biggest said:

I'm here to eat crow! Tc was the better team tonight. #5 is tough.  Watertown missed some chances.  Got to find a way to get over the hump. 

I hate it for ya man, I know it sucks. But you cost me a pickem lol. Guilt tripped me into changing my pick.<_<

2 minutes ago, biggest said:

Phil mygroin didn't have the impact I thought lol. They played a perfect game.  If they can do that 2 more times imo they will add to that ring collection. 

If Rankins plays like that meigs nor Peabody will stop him imo, but we have to get the 2-4 stops like we did last night 

Edited by TCRadio

8 hours ago, TCRadio said:

The guy I do radio with is a legend and he has numbers spanning 35+ years 

Cheese has the info however i think most is in pen and paper. I’ve got him sending me this years stuff but wish I’d done with prior and I’m putting it into the computer. I know you have a program now as well that will save it. 

Going back and gathering this data would be a full time job. Maybe one day. My focus has been on team records and opponents for every season as a start. That’s been a goose chance in itself. TC started a program in 1909 and these are the years I’m missing info on. If you have a yearbook from any of these years that contains a schedule and scores, I’d love for you to hit me up. If the year isn’t listed, I have got the info already. Player stats will be an even bigger challenge. image.thumb.jpeg.a4a16648ffb1a34ad7060846734f79b8.jpeg