Round 3 of Round 3: TC at H2O

tcjacket13

8 hours ago, DealLawyer said:

Water wins no doubt and I am a TC fan. TC too many holding penalties and personal fouls and fumbles and very basic offense with no passing game. 

better question, with carter, Cason and Malone gone next year will Watertown  be worth a ####??

Here we go again with Mr. Positivity.

I really think you are Ghosty on your first account. 

8 hours ago, Speeding2Live said:

Trousdale has ended Watertown's season the last two years. What does Watertown do to stop the cycle. The 10 day forecast doesn't show any rain. I feel like Watertown has improved the most throughout the season and played a tougher schedule. How healthy is Trousdale?

As healthy as we have been all year, still have a guy or 2 playing not 100% but it’s playoff time and you’re not going to get those guys off the field, Rankins looked like his old self last night 

1 minute ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

If we could only play like that for 4 quarters. 

Bledsoe was lots better than I thought. 

They really were,  a close 2nd to best defense we have seen this year, I was for sure we could get the edge but we didn’t, if didn’t spread them out we would have been in trouble 

Ok fellas, seems as if we will have to bring the entertainment this week with H2O’s business dilemma, so I have two ideas for entertainment this week, the 1st one is for TC posters to act as H2O posters and post things they would say so for example I would be @H2Oman and I would post, “Y’all know we should have beaten y’all by 2-3TDs the 1st time” and so forth, feel free to claim a roll, and the 2nd one is betting odds for the 1st H2O poster to post, I would say H2Oman and PiddydaFull is the favorites, with biggest, grizzly, kingofthenorth, and 1time as distant dawgs, so who’s y’all’s pick for the game and for the odds? 

Edited by TCRadio

What is attendance policy, are they limiting the crowd? And what about getting tix? Go fan and when?? 

im heading up Friday as usual for opening day of rifle season. Usually don’t go to this game and turn in early so I’m ready to be in the stand at 5:50 am sat morning but may have to make an exception this time in case jackets pull a shocker!

7 minutes ago, DealLawyer said:

What is attendance policy, are they limiting the crowd? And what about getting tix? Go fan and when?? 

im heading up Friday as usual for opening day of rifle season. Usually don’t go to this game and turn in early so I’m ready to be in the stand at 5:50 am sat morning but may have to make an exception this time in case jackets pull a shocker!

Just listen on the radio. We do not need Fairweather fans in the stands. 

• Like 1