3rd Moore Co at Fayetteville

DiamondRaider11

4 minutes ago, Raider2021 said:

First half first game was the worst 2qrters we have played all year. I think we will be ready this time around. I think both teams have gotten better so should be a great one. Is the track still accessible for fans to stand on? 

Yes. They have it roped off for both teams to have plenty of room but the rest is open. Only place off limits is grass inside the track. 

12 hours ago, Varo said:

Why is it that traditionally the coach of the the year award goes to the one who wins the region yet this year they voted to split it to Co- coaches o t y.?  Coach Kenny has a 20-2 record in two years and can’t  get the love.

It’s has more to do with what Coach White at MC has done this yr with the program than what Kenny has. MC went from 5-5 and missing the playoffs to 9-1 and #2 seed in a yr.  

45 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

This game will be EPIC and the winner will no doubt punch their ticket to Cookeville. I expect nothing short of greatness from these two teams in this game.  

I expect the same and hope you are right. I think this is some of the best football this area has seen in a while and when you factor in how explosive MC and City can be, it makes it even more exciting. I think both coaching staffs are great. Both fan bases love their teams. Both expect to win. I will be screaming loud for City but if MC wins, I hope they go all the way. Gonna be a heartbreaker for whoever loses and something the winning side will always remember. I think I may camp out on the hill out front this week to be first in line Friday.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BBRaider said:

It’s has more to do with what Coach White at MC has done this yr with the program than what Kenny has. MC went from 5-5 and missing the playoffs to 9-1 and #2 seed in a yr.  

Fayetteville went from 1-9 and #6 to 10-0 and #1 seed, regardless of what was printed on the computer for unapproved website. And then here they are this year with 8-2 and #1 seed going into 3rd round of playoffs... sooooooooooo... yeah

43 minutes ago, Tyty2020 said:

Fayetteville went from 1-9 and #6 to 10-0 and #1 seed, regardless of what was printed on the computer for unapproved website. And then here they are this year with 8-2 and #1 seed going into 3rd round of playoffs... sooooooooooo... yeah

MC also does things the RIGHT WAY...sooooooooo... yeah! 

Edited by BBRaider

33 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

MC also does things the RIGHT WAY...sooooooooo... yeah! 

Soooooooo..... yeah.... RIGHT WAY, thats a joke too..  i said what i saif.. Fayetteville was 10-0 last year and 8-2 this year.. and beat Moore County both years... PERIOD

Edited by Tyty2020