3rd Moore Co at Fayetteville

DiamondRaider11

13 hours ago, Oleskooly said:

Pearson isn’t up for Mr Football. But yes both transferred in but not for Senior season or for playoffs. 

Never said that.  I said You have transfers. Those transfers can play.   And two transfers up for mr. fb  Parker & White.

Parker played a lot of QB in a third round playoff game for Tullahoma at Mapelwood 2 years ago.  He should be able to handle Fayetteville City and White has played some big football games too.

The two brothers that returned from LC never left the city system because of football. The older brother left for personal reasons that had nothing to do with his love for the system he grew up in. Younger brother decided to go there to play on the same team as the older one. Their reason for returning to city was also personal and they were both willing to sit out until week 9 in order to return. That alone should let you know that their decisions were not based on playing football. They are happy to be a part of the Tiger family once again. GO TIGERS!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cakeman said:

Never said that.  I said You have transfers. Those transfers can play.   And two transfers up for mr. fb  Parker & White.

Parker played a lot of QB in a third round playoff game for Tullahoma at Mapelwood 2 years ago.  He should be able to handle Fayetteville City and White has played some big football games too.

Parker transferred to Moore Co from Tullahoma?

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, tiger355 said:

The two brothers that returned from LC never left the city system because of football. The older brother left for personal reasons that had nothing to do with his love for the system he grew up in. Younger brother decided to go there to play on the same team as the older one. Their reason for returning to city was also personal and they were both willing to sit out until week 9 in order to return. That alone should let you know that their decisions were not based on playing football. They are happy to be a part of the Tiger family once again. GO TIGERS!!

I'm all for what is the best interest of any kid(s).  Best of luck Friday night. Should be a great game.

Edited by piratetom

2 hours ago, Cakeman said:

Yes. They’ve definitely played in big games before and I think it shows. Got lucky with the Whites coming home and the addition of Parker and Pearson coming home as well. 

5 minutes ago, Varo said:

I guess most of the Moore Co. fans shot their wad last week going against Huntingdon.  Not much activity on here so far.  Is reality hitting ya'll that hard?

Reality? Not much to say to Fayetteville. Just got to strap up and play. I believe these guys and coaches know what went wrong before and it will be corrected. Hopefully we wilk give yall a better game

On 11/14/2020 at 5:37 PM, Raider2021 said:

Lets try to not let this get out of hand this week amongst the adults. This will be the biggest game for both teams all year. I am as competitive as anyone and admit to gilt on here as well. This is two very good teams that will be battling it out on friday night. I could care less what has happen to either program in the past. The only thing that will matter this week is the two teams that strap up on friday night to compete. I will say this is a totally different team than what the tigers seen the first of the year and we are expecting a different team from the tigers. Making for another great Friday night. I do believe the winner of this game will represent in statem

I agree, as a former city player I can confirm that the kids do read these throughout the week! I went to watch the tigers play last Friday for the first time since I graduated high school and I was really impressed, don’t know much about MC this year though, but I’m assuming they’re still strong as crap and run the ball quite a bit. 

Edited by ToxicJedi

On 11/13/2020 at 10:04 PM, Raider2021 said:

This one will get interesting. Who you got. I'm going with my raiders. They are on fire right now and remember what happened this year. I dont care who is eligible we are coming 

I just don’t see that happening my guy. Moore county’s best chance of winning is if covid gets loose in Fayetteville.

• Upvote 1