3rd Moore Co at Fayetteville

DiamondRaider11

35 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Recipe to beat Moore Co is keeping their offense off the field. Huntingdon had the right idea but couldn't hold on to the ball. MC defense is not very good. Gave up 24 1st downs and 347 yards rushing to the Mustangs despite 7 turnovers. If I were Fayetteville I would never throw it. If the Mustangs had beat Moore Co. you Fayetteville folks would have had a bye this week. Head coach sick.

You should talk with your NFHS announcers. They know the game a little better then you my friend. 

11 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

This should be a good one. Thinking about making the trip to see this one, since it isn't too far away. I would assume most of R5 will be there Friday night.

Those bulldogs are welcomed on our side anytime. Enjoy the talks the first time at this place. Those folks know thier football. 

On 11/13/2020 at 10:53 PM, Varo said:

Why is it that traditionally the coach of the the year award goes to the one who wins the region yet this year they voted to split it to Co- coaches o t y.?  Coach Kenny has a 20-2 record in two years and can’t  get the love.

Has the coach elevated the talent at City, or has the talent elevated the coach? The team is undisciplined in terms of penalties and ball security. Just from the few games I saw the last two seasons, and other games I've heard about, it seems the talent bails him out of a lot of bad decisions. Impressed by the talent on the roster, not so much the coaching.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, InterestingDan said:

Has the coach elevated the talent at City, or has the talent elevated the coach? The team is undisciplined in terms of penalties and ball security. Just from the few games I saw the last two seasons, and other games I've heard about, it seems the talent bails him out of a lot of bad decisions. Impressed by the talent on the roster, not so much the coaching.

:lol::lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raider2021 said:

Sounds like a genius to me. We have hunted allot in your area at LBL but never done much fishing 

Kentucky lake used to be before the carp one of the top crappie fisheries in the country. I've got a bunch of stakebeds in the Big Sandy River on the lake. I've caught a load of crappie over the years.