Quarterfinals: Central Vs. South-Doyle

Rerun92

48 minutes ago, PS2NDTD3AA said:

Remarkably quiet in this thread.

20 minutes ago, dawgs82 said:

Not much to say, 2 good teams, one moves on! Good luck to SD, Central, good group of players back next year, we'll try again.

Agreed Dawg, there’s not much to say. I knew in my heart SD would have to run Wildcat to beat us. No way they could beat us with that QB, so why not line up and grind out 3-4 yards a carry? It’s just smart football, and sadly we didn’t prepare for it. It’s been a rough year for us, lots of problems. I’ll miss these Seniors because they did and meant so much to our program. The Fortner’s are my friends so obviously I’ll miss them. There’s gonna be some changes I see coming at Central next year....

12 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Agreed Dawg, there’s not much to say. I knew in my heart SD would have to run Wildcat to beat us. No way they could beat us with that QB, so why not line up and grind out 3-4 yards a carry? It’s just smart football, and sadly we didn’t prepare for it. It’s been a rough year for us, lots of problems. I’ll miss these Seniors because they did and meant so much to our program. The Fortner’s are my friends so obviously I’ll miss them. There’s gonna be some changes I see coming at Central next year....

What...is Rosser coming back? lol, just kidding. I just hope "changes" for the good. But it was a fun run.

12 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Bobcat, I will say this! I don't know any of the details from the season's problems and don't want to know. But I think this covid issue was hard on everyone in trying to figure out how to beat it and continue your season. It would especially be hard on a first year head coach trying to learn how to be a head coach.

I just hope everything gets worked out for the good of all. And for SD and OR, who ever wins, go bring the Gold Ball back to the East!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!