Is webbs time up in rockwood

Footballfan2020

Rockwood was a team with a lot of talent, you have 1,2, 15, that could easily be a mr football finalists this year.  different school or different offense. If you got to see 20 run any he was pretty tough but didn't see much action. 

Plus a number of other players that are talented but didnt see much action or limited opportunities. unless it was a must. 

Is it time for something new or someone new all together?

5 minutes ago, Footballfan2020 said:

Rockwood was a team with a lot of talent, you have 1,2, 15, that could easily be a mr football finalists this year.  different school or different offense. If you got to see 20 run any he was pretty tough but didn't see much action. 

Plus a number of other players that are talented but didnt see much action or limited opportunities. unless it was a must. 

In my opinion no. Webb is a very good coach but he seems to be a great role model and helps make young men better. He coaches with Pride, Class and Character and his teams always give great effort. Having a good man and role model at the helm goes a long way with me. Just my thoughts. BTW not sure if you’re new to the T or as I suspect an existing user with a new account. Either way this is a very unusual “first” post. 

Edited by crow

My apologies just thought this was a discussion board. But sometimes the hard questions need to be asked. 

36 minutes ago, crow said:

very good coach but he seems to be a great role model and helps make young men better. He coaches with Pride, Class and Character and his teams always give great effort. Having a good man and role model at the helm goes a long way with me.

Yes and i don't disagree with you. Personally i don't know him and haven't met him. Over the last 20 year i have watched rockwood football. And im just asking is it time for some new to fit his players or do you look maybe at going a different direction? In my 20 year span rockwood has had a lot of talented teams. But havent won anything since 76.  And for them to have all that they had this year and coming back. The next few years to have some really good teams. 

46 minutes ago, Footballfan2020 said:

I’d like to hear the case that could be made for those 3 players to be Mr. Football finalists. 

Edited by TigerNation

13 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

I’d like to hear the case that could be made for those 3 players that could be Mr. Football finalists. 

1 is a player that could take to the house at any give time. In open field hes as good as any player in the state. 15 is a and handful once he gets going down hill and and 2 could play any position on the field.  Kind of point of should they do something differently because these kids are that good and on one team 

Edited by Footballfan2020

1 minute ago, wpasi said:

This is a bunch of crap get over your selfie’s we just faced a 11 0 ball club and was only down 14 to 3 at halftime with a bunch of underclass men now that is coaching John webb is Rockwood craw back into your hole troll  

Exactly what I was thinking but I was trying to be nice lol

24 minutes ago, Footballfan2020 said:

My apologies just thought this was a discussion board. But sometimes the hard questions need to be asked. 

Yes and i don't disagree with you. Personally i don't know him and haven't met him. Over the last 20 year i have watched rockwood football. And im just asking is it time for some new to fit his players or do you look maybe at going a different direction? In my 20 year span rockwood has had a lot of talented teams. But havent won anything since 76.  And for them to have all that they had this year and coming back. The next few years to have some really good teams. 

It is a discussion board, just thought it odd your choice of first posts was to call into question the job of such a well respected coach. By all means please make your case :popcorneater:

1 hour ago, Footballfan2020 said:

If you want to help your community go up to w strang st and get rid of the dealers. Leave a good man alone I can’t think of anyone that does more for their community than coach John Webb 

1 hour ago, Footballfan2020 said:

I could be wrong but wasn't Webb son a freshman this year? If so I can see Webb coaching at least 3 more years.