Dobbuns Bent-It att 825

STARSNBARS

4 minutes ago, Indian2424 said:

i like Gillespie but hes so small and hes just like 1 or a half a step slow. hopefully he gets in the weight room and gets bigger and works on getting more explosive. Now i do love him catching punts because he actually catches them, Cody has been driving people nuts this year watching balls hit the ground 

If he can get any faster that would be great. Use him like the Chiefs use Tyreek Hill. 

Edited by Tribefan98

3 minutes ago, Indian2424 said:

i like Gillespie but hes so small and hes just like 1 or a half a step slow. hopefully he gets in the weight room and gets bigger and works on getting more explosive. Now i do love him catching punts because he actually catches them, Cody has been driving people nuts this year watching balls hit the ground 

Slow?  Maybe I'm wrong but I was thinking he's the quickest back we have. Small yes, but he's only a soph. He's just a tick smaller than Hunt from McMinn Co. right now. He'll grow. Look at how much Whitson grew from a soph. to senior. He grew 2" and put on about 30 lbs.

DB coach “ should have been 9-0 because MARYVILLE shouldn’t have scored” ... lmao what an a $ $ hole he is. MARYVILLE has been doin things for 20+ years that they “shouldn’t “ be doing. I’ll go out on a limb (again) and say this ... the only reason Alcoa scored the 1 TD was because the starting MLB was on the sideline for 2 plays , if he had been in it would have been 14 -  3 .  That’s kind of like 45 -10 I think. 

Just now, WaCoJaCo said:

Slow?  Maybe I'm wrong but I was thinking he's the quickest back we have. Small yes, but he's only a soph. He's just a tick smaller than Hunt from McMinn Co. right now. He'll grow. Look at how much Whitson grew from a soph. to senior. He grew 2" and put on about 30 lbs.

yeah when i see him get the ball on the end aorunds or  catch the little swing passes im not really seeing any burner speed, maybe his top speed can be fast, we just need him to get more eplosive, Thats just my Opinion not saying im the only one who can judge speed

1 minute ago, GREYRIDERx said:

DB coach “ should have been 9-0 because MARYVILLE shouldn’t have scored” ... lmao what an a $ $ hole he is. MARYVILLE has been doin things for 20+ years that they “shouldn’t “ be doing. I’ll go out on a limb (again) and say this ... the only reason Alcoa scored the 1 TD was because the starting MLB was on the sideline for 2 plays , if he had been in it would have been 14 -  3 .  That’s kind of like 45 -10 I think. 

Joey never says anything controversial like that. I think he was just trying to get our team not to think Maryville is invincible because we all know and understand who were playing this week 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Indian2424 said:

yeah when i see him get the ball on the end aorunds or  catch the little swing passes im not really seeing any burner speed, maybe his top speed can be fast, we just need him to get more eplosive, Thats just my Opinion not saying im the only one who can judge speed

Most of the time this year those end around plays just never developed right. Gillispie looked slower because he was gliding along waiting on the blocking to develope. A couple of times it worked out and he took it to the house from 40yrds. out. He looked plenty fast to me streaking down the sideline once he got to where he could turn on the burners. I think he will be a good one.