Dobbuns Bent-It att 825

STARSNBARS

5 minutes ago, GovMan said:

A rare GovMan opinion:

1.  DB coach should make the comments that were published in article only to his players to motivate them.

2.  As other coaches have found out in years past, it might be better to actually beat Maryville first, then make your comments.

3.  I GUARANTEE you what he said will make the Rebels “more motivated”.  They thrive on that.

4.  I hope DB does make it interesting, it would make the game more entertaining to watch and help Maryville as they move on.

5.  Good luck to both teams.

Thanks "G"!

11 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

With only 145 total yards of offense.........if Rankin had not given the rebels a short field, it should have been a shutout! :thumb:

If the 15yo soph QB could have hit 1/3 of his passes, Alcoa would be undefeated!

I can play the if and butts:lol: game too!

So it's our fault Rankin can't pick from the 1,352 quarterbacks in Alcoa. 

Oh, my mistake thats the number of guitar pickers in Nashville in Nashville Cats.

There are only 13.52 quarterbacks in Alcoa in the song Alcoa Quartebacks.

Same tune alternate lyrics.

Edited by Red Rebels
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

Ummm, no.

Ummm, yes. 

Please show me the Sankey, Cox, Carroll, and Anderson on Maryville’s roster. Number 1 is the most talented player you have and matches up with those guys but who else?

Also I don’t think Maryville has two Division one offensive tackles that go 6’5 305 and 6’4 310.... 

2 minutes ago, Tribefan98 said:

Ummm, yes. 

Please show me the Sankey, Cox, Carroll, and Anderson on Maryville’s roster. Number 1 is the most talented player you have and matches up with those guys but who else?

Also I don’t think Maryville has two Division one offensive tackles that go 6’5 305 and 6’4 310.... 

You'll see tonight. You only got one look at all of those players (one a Maryville transfer), I've seen them since they were elementary school.

Edited by JSamson7

2 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

You'll see tonight.

What I’ll see tonight is an excellent football program, a team that plays together, individuals who do their job, and a coach that knows what the heck he’s doing. Not 6 or 7 division one athletes. Will some of your youngsters be division one players in the future? Maybe. But at this point I only see one. 

Just now, Tribefan98 said:

What I’ll see tonight is an excellent football program, a team that plays together, individuals who do their job, and a coach that knows what the heck he’s doing. Not 6 or 7 division one athletes. Will some of your youngsters be division one players in the future? Maybe. But at this point I only see one. 

Yes, we have multiple. 

• Like 1