Semis..... Waverly travels to Peabody. What's your thought?

tigers90

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

I think Waverly just settled in give some credit man

I would agree with that.  They withstood the 14 to 0 and didn't fold it up. Peabody needs to use that big O-Line and establish that run. That is their bread and butter. They can do that, then it opens up their passing game to the short routes to the playmakers. 

4 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

We need to settle down and play football. Had a lead and then players lost their aggressive play and been shooting ourselves in the foot. Should be 28 to 7 but two stalled drives one inside the 30.

2 stalled drives? That’s because Wavo D stepped up. We are young. Got them jitters out. Now it’s on

1 minute ago, @38320 said:

Waverly tends to get better and better as the game goes on. You defending champs gonna be sweating in the fourth quarter. If Mc Town took you into overtime, Wavo can surely knock you off. All respects to a great Tide team, but Wavo is rocking this year. 

Appreciate the love. You know from experience. Waverly has been a second half team all year. Hopefully it continues 

2 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

From where I'm sitting, Peabody is just on the verge of breaking away but Waverly just keeps fighting. Keep throwing the short routes as needed and then run, run, run. Defense for the Tide is doing fine.

I agree look at the stats. The only drive that worked was off a blocked punt. 9 yards gained to score.

• Like 1