TC hosts Meigs on the CREEKBANK!

tcjacket13

25 minutes ago, RTD said:

Tickets are going to be hard to come by TC games are limited to 900 and it's not a even split with tickets it's a 80% of tickets go to TC. 

Tickets are handled differently in playoffs. Each team gets an allowance for family and essential personnel. Whatever’s left is first come first served online. TSSAA took away the splits most schools were doing. 

1 minute ago, crow said:

Tickets are handled differently in playoffs. Each team gets an allowance for family and essential personnel. Whatever’s left is first come first served online. TSSAA took away the splits most schools were doing. 

Will be convenient this week.:twisted:

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

Will be convenient this week.:twisted:

I tested a theory the other day. I suspected the website wasn’t set up for a max number purchase and it doesn’t appear it is. It allowed me to add to cart 500 tickets! Of course I’m not buying that many but if a group of individuals wanted to secure tickets I’d nominate someone to be online as soon as the tickets go on sale this week and I’d buy a bunch. There is a way to transfer tickets to other people, directions are on the website how to do it. 

2 minutes ago, crow said:

I tested a theory the other day. I suspected the website wasn’t set up for a max number purchase and it doesn’t appear it is. It allowed me to add to cart 500 tickets! Of course I’m not buying that many but if a group of individuals wanted to secure tickets I’d nominate someone to be online as soon as the tickets go on sale this week and I’d buy a bunch. There is a way to transfer tickets to other people, directions are on the website how to do it. 

Better be online at the right time I guess.

3 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

Hicks is to be evaluated Monday morning I believe. The TC offense has become very versatile with them playing 3 different qbs depending on the situation. He was one of those. When he isn’t qb he is split wide or lined up at tailback. He is also a CB. If he is unable to go, it will hurt but at this point of the season it’s next man up or go home. He went down in the 1st last night and his backups played well. Just hoping this senior gets the opportunity to suit up again.  We shall see. 

I Hate it for the kid.   Especially him being a senior.

So it’s safe to say he’s probably TCs  2nd best player?

2 hours ago, powerp said:

I'm going to say Meigs by 14 at the end. My biggest question for TC is how was the Gordonsville game so close?

The Watertown-Gordonsville game was even a little closer. I don't know why two of the best 2A teams in the state, Trousdale County and Watertown beat Gordonsville by only 8 points and 7 points respectively. Why did TC lose two of its first three games, especially the loss to Friendship Christian in the season opener? Maybe it was because it was fairly early in the season with no opportunity to scrimmage before the season, injuries of key players, etc. had something to do with their play in the early part of the season. In any case, a lot has happened since the Gordonsville game. If the TC-Gordonsville game was replayed today, do you think it would still be an 8-point game? Would Watertown beat Gordonsville by only 7 points today. Is the TC team that played Watertown (one of the top 2A teams in the state) the same team that lost to them in the third game of the season? It makes a difference when you don't have turnovers and penalties that can kill you, especially early in the season. I hope I helped answer your biggest question. 

1 hour ago, crow said:

That's one way but there are other ways let's just say there is a reason why on Tuesday only 250 tickets were available for purchase on GOfan. For H2O vs TC game. 

12 minutes ago, RTD said:

That's one way but there are other ways let's just say there is a reason why on Tuesday only 250 tickets were available for purchase on GOfan. For H2O vs TC game. 

The secret is when parents get first choice on Monday pass it around to  everyone.  Don't wait until tue like they say.

• Like 1