TC hosts Meigs on the CREEKBANK!

tcjacket13

5 hours ago, JohnDutton said:

The way TC plays, there’s not enough time on the clock for Meigs to score 28! Plus you are coming to the Creekbank! 

They said the same thing in 18 when Meigs went to the creekbank and Meigs lost 32-29. It’s simple the O-line is what makes Meigs go, they are really good, and you put #34 and #2 back there they are really hard to stop. I haven’t seen TC play this year but I have seen Bledsoe play and Meigs is a lot better on both sides of the ball. 28-14 Meigs 

53 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

They said the same thing in 18 when Meigs went to the creekbank and Meigs lost 32-29. It’s simple the O-line is what makes Meigs go, they are really good, and you put #34 and #2 back there they are really hard to stop. I haven’t seen TC play this year but I have seen Bledsoe play and Meigs is a lot better on both sides of the ball. 28-14 Meigs 

Do what it’s worth the jackets executed much better last night against a better team than Bledsoe 

3 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

It should be a great game. I don’t think TC can stop the Meigs offense because it’s really good, but Meigs will have to stop the TC as well. 

Just have to get a couple stops like last night, when Rankins runs the ball like that it’s going to be really tough for anyone to stop him 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

I’m not saying you are wrong, but this TC offense will 4 and 5 yard to death and tire your defense. Clock control plays to their advantage. And their defense is very stingy. I look for a great game. I’ve seen a lot of film on Meigs and I like TC’s chances. I think this game being on the Creekbank is a huge advantage. Congrats to both teams making it this far and getting to practice on Thanksgiving!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sequatchie33 said:

How does the injury situation look?  I read that Hicks for TC was hurt tonight? What position does he play?

Meigs injuries?  They seem to be rolling along very strong.Defense come to play tonight. 

Hicks is to be evaluated Monday morning I believe. The TC offense has become very versatile with them playing 3 different qbs depending on the situation. He was one of those. When he isn’t qb he is split wide or lined up at tailback. He is also a CB. If he is unable to go, it will hurt but at this point of the season it’s next man up or go home. He went down in the 1st last night and his backups played well. Just hoping this senior gets the opportunity to suit up again.  We shall see. 

6 hours ago, bwx643 said:

Anyone wanna take a dip in the creek before the game??  I'm going to bring some swimming trunks

As cold as that water will be I don’t need any trunks and I’m so hairy it looks like a bears fishing anyway.  Waters so cold it reminds me of a time I was traveling on this big ship and something bad happened. We all ended up in the really cold water. Some nice girl was holding onto my hand and told me she wouldn’t let go. Well she did. 

Edited by Cashmeout
Spelling