Fayetteville vs Lake Co. Let's get it started

Varo

33 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

True.Im just happy LC has made it this far,win or lose Friday night..I'm thankful to have seen 3 state championships and several runnersup.For such a small,true rural commumity.No Walmarts,hospitals,McDonalds.We do have a Sonic and Dairy Queen..And even with Trenton and McKenzie stepping down,I'm not sleeping on Lake Co next several years.2 very good running backs.The 3rd back I actually had starting if you had ask me 2 years ago after Tubbs graduated.And a freshman qb that will be outstanding.If the line really works hard,gets stronger,who knows.And talent at the middle school.And Fayetteville fans.Watch at halftime.zusually you will see 2 boys throwing a ball on the field at half.Two of the 8th graders.So great outlook if things dont change.

I have always had mad respect going all the way back to my high school days in the 80s for your football program definitely one of the Premier programs in the state of Tennessee

19 minutes ago, Howiewildcat said:

I have always had mad respect going all the way back to my high school days in the 80s for your football program definitely one of the Premier programs in the state of Tennessee

Thanks  .They have done very well over the years for being a true Single A school that hasnt backed down from playing the Trentons,Union Citys,Crockett co,like some of the other true Single A schools also in our region.Id rather lose and go 8 and 2 and lose to a Trenton or Westview or Union City than go 10 -0 and play cupcake central and lose in first round.Plus rather see a good football game and lose than win against weaker opponents.Sometimes it can bite you though if LC were to lose a couple games in the region and tie and then it comes down to wins and losses.Im glad for the schedule LC plays.And with Trenton coming down,means we all will play them.Wonder with McKenzie dropping down,how many Single A teams in our region will play them.Teams that are much closer to them than LC.Id say none of them.They.d rather pick up a win and longer drive and go to Middleton.

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

What does the loyal Falcon fans think about this game as far as a prediction?I know there are a few that have been able to see film.Just curious as to their opinions.

Biggy this is like powerball numbers for me! The whole season has been so confusing to me? Missed 4 games to covid forfeited to region and played mediocre at times! The team I saw Friday was what I expected to see all year? Play like we did last week and we will be a tough out for anyone...even the champions from the east! Finally played a game at full strength no players missing! Fayetteville evidently will beat LC since some of the former falcons have spoken on Facebook...Can’t pick yet

35 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Biggy this is like powerball numbers for me! The whole season has been so confusing to me? Missed 4 games to covid forfeited to region and played mediocre at times! The team I saw Friday was what I expected to see all year? Play like we did last week and we will be a tough out for anyone...even the champions from the east! Finally played a game at full strength no players missing! Fayetteville evidently will beat LC since some of the former falcons have spoken on Facebook...Can’t pick yet

It's been strange no doubt

But I'm riding with LC and another great effort.Play hard every play.